Megadeth Live 1990

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Megadeth Live 1990

I'm trying to remember when I saw 'deth... it was sometime around this time, suicidal tendencies was the only opener..

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I'm trying to remember when I saw 'deth... it was sometime around this time, suicidal tendencies was the only opener..

[/ QUOTE ]

Suicidal might have opened for them more than one tour, but when I saw ST open for Megadeth, it was for the Countdown to Extinction tour in '93.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Suicidal might have opened for them more than one tour, but when I saw ST open for Megadeth, it was for the Countdown to Extinction tour in '93.

[/ QUOTE ]
        ahhh, I think you're right; that was the one, I was off by a couple years. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Suicidal did open for Megadeth on the Countdown tour. I saw them on that one, too! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Coolness! Pure 80s thrash. I really enjoy these old bootlegs; you get to hear obscure stuff like Skull Beneath The Skin. 1990, so nothing from Countdown, Youthanasia, or Risk! Heh.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

gotta love the unplugged jamming at the start, if its that video.. Marty is a god... Dave just looks too pissed to talk to anyone, like always lol

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Cool. I saw them live in 1990 a couple times. One was on the Judas Priest Painkiller tour, and I believe Testament opened, and then on the Clash of the Titans tour that year (or was it '91?) with Slayer and Anthrax, and Alice In Chains opened. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

TJ - I saw both those tours in Cleveland. I have a few pics from the Priest show, of all three bands, and I met Testament after the show. Mustaine walked by but didn't bother to even look at any of us. I'll look around to see if I can find the pics I took, maybe I can scan them... Thanks for clearing out some cobwebs in my noggin. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                -Jon G

Comment

Cool. If you can scan them, that'd be great! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Mustaine was kind of an arrogant ass at that time, I remember him on stage clapping and applauding himself. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X