Alex Webster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Webster

Anyone else just thing this man is an absolute king?
    My all-time favourite bass player. More than Ellefson, and thats saying a lot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Anyone else feel the same?

James

Re: Alex Webster

He's great!

I'm really excited about his side project with Ron Jarzombek... Machinations of Dementia...

Videos Machinations of Dementia
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Hey!!I did know nothing about this project!Thanks for the link Horseman!

Comment

Kick ass stuff!!

Comment

he's my hero [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          this guy is totally insane. CC is damn challenging to play on guitar, i can hardly imagine how difficult it is on bass (without using a pick, too!), and alex pulls it off easily WHILE headbanging like a maniac. he's awesome.
          sure, he isn't the most emotional player, but that's not exactly needed in a death metal band.
          to top it all off, he's a kickass songwriter with a great sense for hooks.
          what more can one possibly demand???

Comment

Exactly!!! And his tone!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Id no idea about that side project either!

James

Comment

Chris Adler on drums!!! My favourite drummer after Derek Roddy!!!!

James

Comment

Alex Webster, while not only being a killer player and performer is also a really good guy, plus he's very intelligent.

Comment

Alex Webster is a bass god. It's just crazy to watch the making of DVD of The wretched spawn where they play Frantic Disembowelment. It's not just Webster, Pat is also a monster.

Talking about side projects of corpse members, you need to check out Paths of Possession. Corpsegrinder sings for them and i really like them. Different of corpse but cool.

Flo
                  http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

Yeah Ive got that cd. Theyre like a cross between Dismember and At The Gates. Nothing spectacular though but its good to hear Corpsegrinder's variety in his voice.

James

Comment

I have been reading this post waiting for someone else to ask...Who the is Alex Webster and who does he play with?
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

he's playing bass for cannibal corpse....just one of the most popular death metal bands, nothing you should know about [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Anyone else just thing this man is an absolute king?
                          My all-time favourite bass player. More than Ellefson, and thats saying a lot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                          Anyone else feel the same?

James

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll agree with you. I make it a point to go see Cannibal Corpse when they come through town, and Alex and crew never disappoint. Dude can play, and has major groove. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            he's playing bass for cannibal corpse....just one of the most popular death metal bands, nothing you should know about [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The DVD that came with the last disc is cool. Alex fools around with some slap bass stuff and some 6 finger tapping. Pat is a freak riff master! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Working...
                              X