Alex Webster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alex Webster

Back sorta on-topic (although I do know hot chicks into death metal that want to get laid, but I'm married. Oh, they're all insane, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ), try this:

http://www.spasticink.com/rjmod.html

- and, for real mind-alteration, try this:

http://www.spasticink.com/rj12tone.html
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Two must have Cannibal Corpse cds... The Bleeding, The Wretched Spawn.

[/ QUOTE ]

forgot about something :

V I L E ! ! !

Comment

my top 3 CC:
        the wretched spawn
        bloodthirst
        gallery of suicide/the bleeding (on par)

pat o'brien = insane [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] i love his stuff...dead human collection ! ! ! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
        unfortunately he's quite a dick.....i briefly met them, and basically all of them were cool guys, except for paul who seemed to be in a bad mood, and our mr. cocky o'brien
        ....seems like being an ass makes for a kickass stage presence though. he's a monster on stage [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

shit , fragle , you got me , i forgot about GOS - also one of my fave's [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and then bloodthirst [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

his name is actually Alex Karras and he was in a show called "Webster". But I understand your confusion. I actually preferred "Diff'rent Strokes". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I won't let your post be the thread killer, G. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I know plenty of girls that love death metal and want to get laid to it. The thing is, they all look like Chris Barnes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

Comment

Death metal shows in Cleveland are mostly 98% Guys. The 2% Girls there are married to or groupies for the band freaks.

Comment

I can honestly say the metal shows here have been damn close to 50/50. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if there were more girls than guys at the last show we played with Stutterfly, Born for Battle and Cry of the Afflicted. All in their early 20's too.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Damn, mention chicks and no one reads your links... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

mike [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

50/50? lucky bastard [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        most chicks seem to like either "glam" type of stuff (i.e. gay power metal bands...gamma ray anyone!?!?) or black metal. there are LOTS of girls at BM gigs. but then again, most of them at least look like they have mental issues [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          but then again, most of them at least look like they have mental issues [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] same here!

Comment

Yes, but mental issues don't bother the on-looker though...As long as there are no physical issues. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

OMG, black metal chicks, the biggest horror.
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                Damn, mention chicks and no one reads your links... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, you didn't read my links either! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                I already posted them in the second post in this thread... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                                http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                                X