George Lynch show 12-2-2005 Charlotte, NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics!

Awesome pics!!! I guess he's back to using his Marshalls again huh? I met George twice. He's one super down to earth guy!

Comment

One of the best shows I've ever seen, was George last year at NAMM with scheanker. He played that Tele/esquire the whole night and just tore it up.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Shhhhh! Don't talk about that show too loud. Kristi is still apologizing to me about the fight we had that erupted just two songs into Lynch's set that night.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Ok [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

How about the Show the next night with Him on guitar and nuno on drums busting out Van Halen. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll never forget that night for as long as I live!!!
            Occupy JCF

Comment

My memory is a little hazey, but I'm pretty sure that if you were to move your camera just a little bit to the left, you would have caught Ron and myself standing at the edge of the stage.

Comment

He's here wednesday in a small club local to me. Should be fun... Hope it's not packed to the gills...

I was sick with the flu when YJM came here, I need a shred fix.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  He's here wednesday in a small club local to me. Should be fun... Hope it's not packed to the gills...

I was sick with the flu when YJM came here, I need a shred fix.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. You want the guy to do well but at the same time you don't want to deal with a ton of people. I hope I'll be able to get right up front on Saturday. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    My memory is a little hazey, but I'm pretty sure that if you were to move your camera just a little bit to the left, you would have caught Ron and myself standing at the edge of the stage.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    My memory is hazy too, did you come over to the tables that we were sitting at??
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

I remember Ron being there Briefly, and Pat and Kev coming in late from the ESP thing

Comment

Cool. Im a huge lynch fan, too. One of my bands used to do a bunch of lynch stuff- mr. scary, into the fire, just got lucky, kiss of death. He has one of the best rock tones ever. Ive seen him with dokken and lynch mob maybe 6-7 times, met him a couple of times, too. First time he was kind of a dick, but his wife and kids were there, too and his bass player (anthony) said he was having a bad day. Second time I met him it was a club show, he was totally cool. was robert mason singing?
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Andruw (how he spells it) Freeman is on vox.... I heard a board mix from the run they did in the Spring - sounded GREAT !

Comment

hey, does anyone still have the pics from the other lynch gigs? like the show where he smoked like a fiend, while toting that esquire with the taped "ESP" name?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I remember Ron being there Briefly, and Pat and Kev coming in late from the ESP thing

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they all came at the same time... Him Brad, Kev, and Pat. Kev called me during the show, I don't think he could hear me, but I remember screaming into the phone, "Get your asses over here, you're missing one hell of a show!!!!"
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

By the way...I forgot about this. The pick-up in the Bones guitar is the new Duncan Super V pick-up. I stated that I didn't think it was a Screamin' Demon, and he said that I was right. He went on to tell us about the pick-up and the new "V" bodied axe that he's designed for ESP.

Comment

Working...
                                X