Great new Chris Poland album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great new Chris Poland album

I just picked up Amino Accid Flashback by his band OHM and heard the 1st half on the way home and it's f-ing incredible. Yeah it's "fusion" but it is just covered with great playing. Incredible rhythm section too on this. One of the coolest new things I've heard in a while.
    http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Re: Great new Chris Poland album

Ohm is one of my favorite fusion acts out there. I'm actually really pleased with this one.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I picked this up about a month ago, and it has absolutely blown me away. Proof that Megadeth was far to constrained and dumbed down for Chris.

Comment

It is a cool album, but nothing to Skolnick's "Transformation".. Skolnick is just a guitar god

Comment

Sorry Nick, I'm gonna have to dissagree with you. Though Skolnick is great at this point in their careers I firmly assert that Chris is playing and writing better than he ever has.
          I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Hehe everyone has their own opinions I guess

Comment

Working...
            X