X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Dwarfs?

Anyone seen them?

Re: Killer Dwarfs?

I don't remember them from the 80's, but I've heard a few of their tunes on Sirius and the sound production, in my opinion, was fantastic - HUGE! And the tunes were pretty rockin too. The one I liked best was, I think, "Dirty Weapons."
    "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Stand tall!! Stick to your guns...

I loved that song... In the last month or so Metal Mania on VH-1 Classic has shown a couple of their videos..
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Heavy mental breakdooooowwwwwnnn!!!
        Short circuit overload!
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Killer Dwarfs were AWESOME. Never saw them, but 'stand tall' was a great one. I heard them, savatage, and piledriver late at night on San Antonio radio in 1985-86.. good times.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

never saw em, but they had some cool tunes.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I saw them years ago at a local hard rock/metal club called The Zoo. Fucking awesome show. I got so pissed that night that the cab I hailed wouldn't let me and my buddy in. he was scared we were gonna rob him, so we ended up staggering home. Took us hours. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I saw them at Jezebel's in Anaheim in I guess 1986 or 1987?
                They did a great show, especially Russ. He is nuts in the best way! Great singer, frontman, contortionist... he could join Cirque De Soliel if he got tired of rocking!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I saw them support Iron Maiden on the Seventh Son tour back in 1988.....I bought their album on the strength of that, but I sold it and can't remember what it was called, but I think there was a song with "Shine" in the chorus!
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

They tried a comeback last year, and it wasnt very successful. They filmed a DVD called Reunion of Scribes. The crowd was really small for the filming. They have done a whole 2 shows in 2005 and that about sums up their reunion tour............
                    http://www.killerdwarfs.com/

Comment

"Startin' to Shine" - that was it!
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

They were cool. I have their Dirty Weapons cassette somewhere in my collection, loved that album!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Killer Dwarfs were AWESOME. Never saw them, but 'stand tall' was a great one. I heard them, savatage, and piledriver late at night on San Antonio radio in 1985-86.. good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL..."you're rockin with Joe Anthony - The Godfather of Rock n Roll on 99.5 KISS!"...nothing like that station back then! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a few vids I will attempt to locate and post tomorrow. Vintage good stuff

Comment

YES!! "Keep the Spirit ALIVE!!" I love these guys...

Comment

Working...
                              X