Zack new Gibson Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zack new Gibson Deal

When did the JCF get to be the Fashion Bug Forum? Who gives a fuck? Really? Please answer if you really care what the fuck he looks like?

Comment

Look, everybody knows that the taller the hair , the more awesome player you are. Look at the 80's high hair = shredmonsters. The 90's, with the greasy hair all technical prowness disappeared. Wait a minute, maybe all the talent slid off the grease- who knew Aquanet helped keep the talent in place! Now baldness is a wildcard - you have Satch(dunno if he's still bald), but then you have Tom Morello so it could go either way. All I know is I'm gonna go tease what's left of my hair up so I can improve my chops! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      What has 9 arms and 10 legs? Def Leppard

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        When did the JCF get to be the Fashion Bug Forum? Who gives a fuck? Really? Please answer if you really care what the fuck he looks like?

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, gonna try and get this back on track. If not the Buzzsaw, I'd expect either the goldtop or the mirror top Bullseye. I personally hope it's the mirror top as I love that guitar, but I don't know if it makes sense to release another bullseye. How much better could it do than the 3 that were out?

Comment

I think it should be the Rebel if anything! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I wouldn't be urprized if it was something that looked similar to Dimes guitar or a LP with a lightenig bolt graphic.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

D'ya think it could be a Polkadot vee?
                There's plenty of photos of him with his GMW out there...

Comment

I wonder if he'll still be allowed to play his GMW or Jacksons.

Comment

I think his deal is exclusive to what he can advertise, but I think he's got a little freedom to play a guitar or two onstage that isn't a Gibson. He's expressed many times he would never leave Gibson for anyone, so I think that faith gives him some leverage. I would like to see a Rebel, but I don't see Gibson as that kind of company that would risk that sorta publicity, even know it's a harmless graphic.

Comment

What about the bottle cap LP? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        What about the bottle cap LP? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That better be a cheap freakin guitar. Ya can't charge $800 for a $160 guitar they've been basically giving away and maybe $15 worth of soda bottle caps [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X