Nuno's Dramagods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nuno's Dramagods

Nuno Bettencourt's "new" band Dramagods.
    It was Population 1 before but they changed their name.

Check 'em out http://myspace.com/dramagods

I think it's pretty good pop-rock, drumming is kinda cool Bonham-Zeppelinish and Nuno hasn't lost his groove.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Re: Nuno\'s Dramagods

Cool. He played a bunch POP 1 stuff at a party at NAMM last year and I really dug it.

Comment

I really Dug the Pop 1 Stuff last year too, Hene eds to get with George L. Chrone and Mike Anthony and do a VH Tribute band though. that rocked
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Just got the cd today from HMV Japan. It F*^kin' cost me over thirty dollars (too impatient to wait for the domestic release) but it was worth every penny. Awesome, awesome cd. He has really grown as a musician, singer, writer, etc. Do yourself a favor and get this when it's released domestically.

Comment

I checked Young Guitar magazine DVD of Nuno with some song samples and videos of the band.
          It's very good but I really miss what he was doing with Extreme.

Comment

I liked his Extreme stuff too, but to me Gary was only an average vocalist. I really prefer Nuno's singing to Gary's. Nuno did seem to play the guitar god role more with Extreme though. Not as much soloing in his recent cds, but enough to still let you know he hasn't lost his skills.

Comment

i watched one of his instructional vids. it was crap he couldn't play anything he just strummed and even that he fucked up [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Extreme ruled

Comment

I've never heard that Nuno has done any instructional videos. he is against doing 'em.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

He did couple of Young Guitar DVDs over the couple years where he played some cool licks.
                  The one he did with his White Fender strat was pretty bad. I couldn't even hear what he was playing.

Comment

yeah thats the one i saw

Comment

I remember that one, it was some kind of promo/demonstration vid.
                      I think he was too busy making himself that supid emo haircut and painting the fingernails black instead of tweaking some decent tone and finding a guitar wich stays in tune.
                      He apoliogized at the end because of his horrible performance.
                      It was kinda hilarious tho.
                      I dunno maybe he was stoned or just felt uncomfortable playing in front of the camera.
                      But one of the funky things he played there was pretty cool.

And Extreme ruled big time, one of my alltime favourite bands.

Comment

Working...
                      X