Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some links to check out

Guitar shred show

katrina johansson The 2nd link is that of a guitar babe.

Re: Some links to check out

Katrina is HOT!!! (And she can shred...) [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Ouch. My pride [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

She must be Michael's long lost sister or something. He's on the M.A.C.E. label too [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I've seen both of those links. I can't tell you how many times the first one has come up. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          As far as Katrina, I would hit that. Nothing sexier than a chic who can hand me my ass on a guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] And the fact that she's hot doesn't hurt matters at all.

Comment

Katrina has no sense of rhythm whatsoever, and she seems to struggle with intonating correctly... That first clip on the audiopage 'Driven'....wow, garbage! This might be the ultimate example of all speed, nothing else.

At least MAB has sense of rhythm and can bend/vibrato correctly.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Katrina has no sense of rhythm whatsoever, and she seems to struggle with intonating correctly... That first clip on the audiopage 'Driven'....wow, garbage! This might be the ultimate example of all speed, nothing else.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's a girl's thing ya know....you wouldn't understand

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah, I'm sure Em, Jeri and Annah could teach us a bit more on that subject! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

She sounds like a girl.....leave the shreddin' to a guy !!! There I've said it !!! Yeah ? Coming Dear !!! gotta go...... [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    She sounds like a girl.....leave the shreddin' to a guy !!! There I've said it !!! Yeah ? Coming Dear !!! gotta go...... [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Not ripping her ability (as she could whip my ass in a sec.), but the songs... [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] heard it all before.
                      And all the samples sounded the same. I had to make sure I wasn't playing the same file over again.
                      Looks like creativity and imagination was not a requirement.

Edit: But I'd still hit it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      -Rick

Comment

One of her dislikes : Meat [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          One of her dislikes : Meat [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                          What kind of meat? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X