Can you name these guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can you name these guys?

Aight, did a little searching and here's what I found on steve hunter and craig small

steve hunter

http://www.axsak.com/hunter.html

http://www.music-mining.bigstep.com/...?UCIDs=1277408

craig small

When i did a google search for craig small, I couldn't find shyt about him so I did a search for him on Artist Direct. The only thing I can find is some cd credits of other artists, such as Michael Schenker

just go to www.artistdirect.com and do a search for craig small. For some reason, it doesn't copy correct when I try to link it

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I remember all of them. I think that's Vinnie Moore on the top left, and I can't remember the name of the guy with the beret.

[/ QUOTE ]
      uh, Joe? Check the second time the pic was posted - there are names down the right hand side. That ain't Vinnie Moore! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Steve Hunter played on the DLR 'A lil ain't Enough' CD with Jason Becker. I know he was in a bigish 70's band but I can't remember who.....
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Steve Hunter played guitar for Alice Cooper, among others!

Comment

The guy in the beret is Al DiMeola. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              I remember all of them. I think that's Vinnie Moore on the top left, and I can't remember the name of the guy with the beret.

[/ QUOTE ]
              uh, Joe? Check the second time the pic was posted - there are names down the right hand side. That ain't Vinnie Moore! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
              LOL I never even saw the names on the side. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Kinda looked like Vinnie a little bit, and he used to hold his guitar the same way at times. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

IIRC, that was a Jason Becker benifit show in L.A. not long after he lost the ability to play and the bills were mounting. That wouldve been a great gig to see.

Comment

A little bit of info about the benefit show here:

http://64.162.150.71/GuitarMagazineBenefit11-91.htm

Comment

Wow, that would have been a great show. Thanks for posting that DG.
                    Just one more guitar!

Comment

The second guy from the left is Alfalfa from The Little Rascals.

Comment

I got them all except Craig Small...I have no recollection of the guy.
                        Steve Hunter actually played most of the solos on Aerosmith's Train Kept a Rollin because Perry and Whitford were too messed up to record them.

Comment

Working...
                        X