speaking of jeff loomis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: speaking of jeff loomis

Yes he is tall...I'm 5'8" so most guys are tall [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] but he was taller than I expected. I was expecting them to be shorter because Steve said Warrel was tiny. I think Van was the only member who wasn't taller than Steve. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

steve's quite small actually, esp. compared to jeff. i'm also like 5'7" 5'8" or whatever (1,8 meters), and steve is about my size...i guess jeff is more like 6'3"

Comment

Oh, I was talking about Steve, my band mate. Never met Smyth. Curren was there at the time...But yeah, 6'3" was my guess too.

Comment

Yeah, Steve wasn't that much taller than me. I'd guess 5'9" or so. Jeff was more than just tall. He holds up to the stereotype that they grow 'em big in the midwest, because he looked like professional wrestler.

Comment

Jeff's 6'2" because I am and we are the same hight, noticed that the last time I spoke to him.
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Yeah he's about 6'2" ish ....me thinks.

I'm 5' 8"..he's got some alitude on me..

But not like the Tom Englund of Evergrey..holy crap, the whole band is gargantuan..I feel like a pygmy amoungst those fuggers! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tom Englund is a huge bastard.
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Tom is a fucking scary giant of a man. Jeff isn't exactly small either but Tom makes me feel like Gimli the fucking dwarf.

I think body style wise Jeff needs a KV or a Warrior something with more body mass. The RR does seem to small for him. Or better yet they could bring back the original King Kelly/Special Explorer with cutouts for Jeff. Now that would be a hell of a signature model.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    that makes him better than 90% of the guys around here who change their equipment more like once a month [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I resemble that remark!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I find alot of guitars look small on me, I'm 6'1"... it kind of sucks. I never realized how small the dimebag Deans were from the pictures until I went in to play one and thought it was a toy!

In other news... Loomis' solo project is going to be wicked.

Comment

Yeah that project should be cool...Has anyone heard the japan bonus track "Revelations (Mother Earth)"? Thats gotta sound cool!

Comment

hey, I'm 5' 8"..and my RR1 looks small on me...what I lack in altitude..I make up in gravity.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                          X