Hear N Aid???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hear N Aid???

An old band mate of mine was on the road suporting them with his band(might have been Tokio blade?cant remember now and he told us horrified lads(long time ago)the news how he put one of his male rodies in hospital with carpet burns to his face!!He wasn the type to bullshit either [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhh my goodness.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I LOVE Halford..I mean the dude is my favorite metal singer in the world..

I try to keep his gayness in denial..but watching him in ANY JP video does NOT make that very easy! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

lol i know what you mean mate,he is a great singer but when i look at him i can just imagine him shagging some geezers arse like a rabbit

Comment

Evil thoughts...now, must find a happy place!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The Olsen Twins...!!! [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

There that's better.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Did they make one song or a whole record. I've been listening to were stars and its pretty cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

They released the song on a full-length album, but "Stars" was the only song written for it. Other songs included:
                "Up To the Limit" - Accept
                "On The Road" - Motorhead
                "Distant Early Warning" - Rush
                "Heaven's On Fire" - Kiss
                "Can You See Me" - Jimi Hendrix
                "Hungry for Heaven" - Dio
                "Go For the Throat" - Y&T
                "The Zoo" - The Scorpions
                Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  All I remember.. in that whole singing metal choir...Halford was the LOUDEST!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

Youre correct, he blew (pardon the pun) all away!

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                  Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    Did they make one song or a whole record. I've been listening to were stars and its pretty cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

They released the song on a full-length album, but "Stars" was the only song written for it. Other songs included:
                    "Up To the Limit" - Accept
                    "On The Road" - Motorhead
                    "Distant Early Warning" - Rush
                    "Heaven's On Fire" - Kiss
                    "Can You See Me" - Jimi Hendrix
                    "Hungry for Heaven" - Dio
                    "Go For the Throat" - Y&T
                    "The Zoo" - The Scorpions

[/ QUOTE ]

All these songs are Live (or rather, were taken off the bands' Live albums, i.e., "The Zoo" came off of World Wide Live, "Go For the Throat" came off of Live in San Francisco, etc.) except for "Can You See Me".

I have this album on CD and it's pretty cool

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I try to keep his gayness in denial..but watching him in ANY JP video does NOT make that very easy! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever you do, don't listen to Love Bites now that you know...the visuals are enough to make you [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

(I tried to put in the little Graemlin guy that is puking, but couldn't find it)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever you do, don't listen to Love Bites now that you know...the visuals are enough to make you [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's the YouTube link? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That is a hell of song. Always like it!
                          I heard there are trying to organize a newer version.
                          That could be quite awesome, altough there really aren't that many good new shredders out there anymore.

slevy007

Comment

Working...
                          X