Cool Death vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Death vid

Yes, another youtube. Death doing Spirit Crusher, good quality too. RIP Chuck. And look, it's Richard Christy from Howard Stern on drums!

http://www.youtube.com/w/DEATH---Spi...rch=schuldiner

Also a cool tribute vid:

http://www.youtube.com/w/A-Tribute-T...rch=schuldiner
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Re: Cool Death vid

youtube.com is internet crack

I have found so much cool shyt on there, it aint even funny

misfits
    metal church
    overkill

do a search and you'll be suprised what you find

Thanks for sharing

Comment

The Spirit Crusher video is from the Live @ Dynamo DVD that the label released while Chuck was trying to raise money to pay for medical bills. DVD is pretty cool, but lots of Audio / video syncing problems.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

cool, thanks!

Comment

Cool vids!

The Dynamo vid definitely has bad sync in certain parts... especially some scenes from Richard Christy.
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Man... thanks for introducing me to that band. Going to grab that album Sound of Perseverance with "Voice of the Soul" on it and Fate. They have a huge sound and just a slaying lead guitar sound.

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Get "Symbolic"..one of the best IMO

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Get "Symbolic"..one of the best IMO

[/ QUOTE ]
                  +1

The coolest thing to do is go through a couple from each disc, starting with Scream Bloody Gore just to appreciate the progression. You can't listen to one Death CD and assume you have heard it all. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

I hear you about Symbolic, but Sound Of Perserverance did it for me too. It was also Voice Of The Soul that opened my ears. I wrote Death off in the early nineties cuz I hated his vocals. What a fucken shithead I was. Missed all chances of ever seeing him live. That guy, Dime, Randy. What the fuck? How come this shit never happens to guys like the guitarist who was on Saturday Night Live and was in Hall and Oates or some shit?
                    Hear the universe scream
                    Bleeding from black holes
                    Whom horns careless
                    And whom God mourns

Comment

I didn't get into them early on, though I dig Spiritual Healing now. But Human is what really really hooked me in the early nineties...Chuck really pushed his band toward "progressive" death metal if there's such a term. I always thought of Death as a musican's death metal band after that one.
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

The special thing about Death to me (besides the music ofcourse) was how Chuck had always managed to get great musicians to play with him, Andy Larocque, Steve DiGiorgio, Sean Malone, Hoglan, Christie... the list goes on. My faves include ITP, Symbolic and Sound of Perseverance - also the Control Denied album sounded great.
                        www.quovadis.qc.ca
                        www.bartfrydrychowicz.com

Comment

some more stuff..
                          http://www.youtube.com/w/DEATH---1995-He...ch=death%20live

Comment

Did you say Death?? My all time favorite!!!! I've listened to albums from Human to Control Denied numerous times, and I hear something new hadn't heard yet, each time I listen to them!! Chuck's always had the best drummers around for sure! As far as the guitars and bass players, they've been nothing but stellar! Death is the true PROG metal kings, not Dream Theater!! DT is cool though! Lol!
                            I love admins!

Comment

Aw, it was great to see this; I remember when I used to see Death live in the early 90s. This was from the Dynamo Open Air Festival in Eindhoven Holland, May 31, 1998.
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X