Children Of Bodom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children Of Bodom

Some cool guitar'n, and you get to see some nice guitars.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Alexi-Lahio...=death%20metal

Re: Children Of Bodom

Very Cool Vid..

Roope was drunk off his ass when I met him but he was cool..Alexi was a A-ho for whatever reason...a total fag!

Then Jeff Loomis came out and screamed my name..so I just turned my back on alexi and ran to Jeff and gave him a hug..then hung out with them on the bus.

Jeff mopped the floor with COB that night..BIG TIME..and we all knew it even Alexi..which is GOOD!

I like him as a player but he's a pud.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Alexi's always been a pud, and when I saw them Loomis destroyed alexi as well. We're probably talking about the same tour... Hypocrisy, COB, Nevermore, Dimmu.

Comment

Yep that's the one..Dimmu's van broke down in Wisconsin..and Nick Barker was hanging with Nevermore and left his band behind...he told me and I quote.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"fuck those whining bitches, just fuck them..I want to party"..he had a case of beer, a very tall blonde and a couple of pizzas..he was a super guy and my kid's drum heroe..so he gave me a bunch of stuff for my kid...and said.."I can't believe I some 9 year old kid's hero".. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Yep that's the one..Dimmu's van broke down in Wisconsin..and Nick Barker was hanging with Nevermore and left his band behind...he told me and I quote.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"fuck those whining bitches, just fuck them..I want to party"..he had a case of beer, a very tall blonde and a couple of pizzas..he was a super guy and my kid's drum heroe..so he gave me a bunch of stuff for my kid...and said.."I can't believe I some 9 year old kid's hero".. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep it always seemed like Nick was more of a laid back nice fun loving dude. Maybe thats why they eventually kicked him out, personality clashes.

Comment

oh dear...comparing laiho to loomis....laiho isn't any better than your local wannabe guitar hero. imho, alexi's already going downhill, whereas JL still hasn't reached his peak....i wonder how good loomis will be 10 years from now...i mean, just listen to TGE, JL has become so good it's SCARY.

Comment

Yeah I'm really not into Children Of Bodom.
              From what I've seen from Jeff Loomis maybe I should
              get into some Nevermore.

Comment

Jeff Loomis is hands down the best metal player in the biz!!

My opinion!

Comment

I have to give credit to Alexi for making some of the more innovative metal riffs in years of total flood of copycat gothenburg-trash-style bands.
                  Don't know about their personalities.
                  Don't enjoy a lot of Nevermore's music but I give Loomis credit for being a fantastic player.

Comment

what is this video anyways???? did they make an instructional video or something?

Comment

@horns; where did you take that photo on your new avatar bill?

@dyingsea;
                      yeah, it was in a magazine (young guitar magazine?!?).
                      it also features some slow repeatings of the main riffs and licks, and they also jam on an extended version of waltaris - move. waltari was roopes previous band if you didn't hear of them yet.

as for alexi; I also was more impressed by his playing on follow the reaper, or suicide by my side. that's some really interessting stuff he plays there. the new bodom records, well I still dig them, but the sound has changed a lot and it's not that much meedly mee as it used to be. and I love meedly mee!!

as for his person I met him twice. one time after a sinergy gig in frankfurt and the other time on a meet and greet on wacken, he was always correct and respektful.
                      on wacken he didn't have much time, and it was a lot of people around him, so I passed by quickly, but I saw him shaking hands, chatting and taking pictures with some girls from japan. I think it was a nice gesture of respect to the long way they took to see them play on wacken.

I got stuck with roope on that meet'n greet. he was sitting there with janne (sinergy drummer) having some beers, and both were very talkative. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      they had plenty of time for me.

on that frankfurt gig I met up only with kim (who was really nice) and alexi, who again had a lot of time to answer some guitarkids question on how to do this and that...

can't complain about him as far as my personal experience goes.
                      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Well, since this thread is about Children of Bodom, I might as well post some photo of Alexi that I have edited. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Additional image [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

background information: someone at the CoB forum started a thread asking if Alexi thought he was black now... so... (and yes, I did give Alexi a potato nose [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img])

Alexi's new endorsement:

Comment

Micha..that would be my hallway...cool wallpaper huh??

I have to change that avatar tho...well it looks very GAY..like I got a dracula cape on or something.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

it's a water fountain..somehow it merged with my head... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

WTF...???!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dude the admins is gonna shit... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But I love it!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

There is a Dick up there..and I'm not talkin' 'bout Alexi A-ho.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

geez, I'm glad I decided to check this out at work. It's not like anyone looking over my shoulder around the office wouldn't expect to see a dick on my screen. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X