richie kotzen video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• richie kotzen video

originally i was searching youtube.com for some jason becker vids, but i came across this one....man, i didn't realize this guy could play that well.

http://www.youtube.com/w/Richie-Kotzen-G...=jason%20becker

quality isn't top notch, seems like the level was a bit high, so there's some clipping.
    might not be the most melodic playing i've ever heared, but he surely is playing a few nice licks.

Re: richie kotzen video

yeahh he is bad ass,i bought that video(and still have it)over 10 years ago!has a great voice too-if you can find it buy his fever dream album.Its the 1st one i heard from him and it is full of killer tunes,great vocals and fucking amazingbluesy modern tech lead guitar

Comment

Do you guys know that Richie is 18 here:O , at least this is what i have been told

Comment

he was 16 or 17 when he made his 1st album mate

edit(your talking about his fever dream album right for 18)

Comment

yeah, seems like all the guitar heroes never sucked [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          i have an mp3 or jeff loomis playing a band contest at the age of 16, he's shredding like crazy. i also have a really old john petrucci video somehwere, even back then that guy kicked serious ass (except he didn't look as gay as today LOL). another example would be alex skolnick....listen to testament - the legacy. how old was he when they recorded this, 17, 18? i wish i could play that well

Comment

Kotzen just kills - I've got everything he's recorded. I saw him live with Mr. Big and it was amazing.

What's up with that video where's he's dancing around with the makeup on. That is just plain BAD. WTF?

Comment

yeahh i have most of his stuff too mate,a great player and singer-fuck i even bought native tounge and that was when he was in Poison!!his latest album sounds fn great!check out Oh My God,classic rock tune-it is streamed in full

Comment

I have that instructional video, he's amazing. I have his first three albums, I'll have to check them out again. I got a copy of Howe/Kotzen from Nick (kmanick) and it has some sweet stuff on it too. Did anyone check out the Becker videos that are right after kotzen's? Incredible.
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I have that instructional video too. Kotzen is a monster of a player and can play any style flawlessly.

Comment

Sorry to ressurect this one, but besides the Varney days, are there any of Richie's newer release that rip it up?

Comment

Working...
                    X