Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody like Vic and Regi Wooten? (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody like Vic and Regi Wooten? (video)

I've seen them a couple of times, this video is pretty fun,
    http://www.wimp.com/bass/

Re: anybody like Vic and Regi Wooten? (video)

Cool video. My brother is a big Victor Wooten fan.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wooten has the most chops out of any bass player I've ever seen
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

check this out, his thumb is INSANE
        http://www.drummerworld.com/Videos/S...ithWooten.html
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I can't get that drummerworld video to work, does it still work for you guys?

Comment

it works for me, if you still can't see it then go to www.drummerworld.com enter the main menu, click on the Steve Smith profile link and then find the Smith Wooten video there.

Comment

Working...
            X