No announcement yet.

Tony MacAlpine - Tears Of Sahara(Live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tony MacAlpine - Tears Of Sahara(Live)

If you want to hear jazz/fusion shred check out Tony's CAB records. Bunny Brunnel on bass. Holy crap.

Comment

Thanks Bill,
      you haven't steered me wrong yet [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      I hope Amazon.com has got them in stock
      If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

YES his CAB stuff is VERY jazz / fusion with bunny brunell on bass.....if you want more of a Dream Theatre style..Prog sound...go with Planet X..it's all instrumental tho..with Derek Sherinian on Keys..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sure no prob dude, ..I saw both releases once at Best Buy..and FYE..

But I'm sure Century Media carries them as well .. www.centurymedia.com

not very hard to find ...still in print!

your amazon source I'm sure has it too.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OH SHIT!!!...Also check into Mark Boals "ring of fire" ..and the band "ring of fire"....that is some GREAT cds with Tony on it ...more of a neo classical band effort!!!

it's hard to remeber all this stuff.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I never understood how Tony gets his sound.... Tony's the best imho.

Comment

If anyone that is a Tony MacAlpine fan and has NOT bought the Mark Boals and Ring Of Fire stuff yet..needs to RIGHT NOW..!!!!!!

It's like a mix between Symphony X and Rising Force!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I have the DVD mate and stick it through my Projector to see him play on the whole of my fucking living room wall..lol..the fucking pianist is great(mind you tony id grest too)and tony wails away.The green carvin axe he has is fucking sweet,i need one
                  good call mate the ring of fire stuff does indeed rock

Comment

Working...
                  X