Motörhead appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Motörhead appreciation thread

"Motorhead is the band that, if they moved in next door to you - your lawn would die."
    750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
    Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      And of course....If God and Lemmy got into a wrestling match, who would win??

[/ QUOTE ]
      Lemmy is God!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've actually got this 6-cd Motorhead box set called All The Aces. It was put out by Roadrunner Records in '92. I've never heard of it before and couldn't find any info on it except for on this page.
        http://www.mf-b.ru/m_bootlegs-eng.htm

"All The Aces - US Roadracer 6CDbox
        This is different from the UK item with the same title. This is a box set containing the albums "Motorhead", "Overkill", "Bomber", "Ace Of Spades", and "No Sleep Till Hammersmith" as they were reissued by Roadracer in 1991. There is also a 6th CD exclusive to this box (as far as I know) called "Meltdown" (obviously not the UK 3CD thing)."

Anyone know anything else about this, like how many were made and what it might be worth?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I hear he's the nicest guy on the planet. I want him to be the next governor of minnesota.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Haven't we already been punished enough?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I have to have a Rick JetGlo 4001-4003 Bass before I die

[/ QUOTE ] I just picked this up a couple weeks ago. 1978 4001. I thought the color was called Maple Glo, no? I bought it because I am a Motorhead fan. Lemmy is God!

Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Don't forget the Joker!
              Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                And of course....If God and Lemmy got into a wrestling match, who would win??

[/ QUOTE ]
                Lemmy is God!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, that is the correct TJ, it's a trick question....from the movie Airheads. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That's one of my favorite movies! And my favorite line is when Steve Buscemi is trying to teach Adam Sandler to use the gun and says to him, "What are you, a crack baby?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, I just had to break out the digital camera for something and this thing is so damn fun, I couldn't help myself:

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Yeah, I'm missing a few but I promise that I appreciate Motorhead. You have to believe me!! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I believe you. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Motorhead is way wicked!! Especially live!! But my ears hurt like fuck!! Damn they are loud!!!!
                        I love admins!

Comment

"Horses scream, viking dream. Drowned heroes in a lake of blood. Armored spokes, flame and smoke. Broken spears in a sea of mud."

I mean are those metal lyrics or what? Motorhead rocks and "Orgasmatron" is one of my favorite records!

Comment

Motorhead with Slayer and Overkill was 1988. The best show I have ever seen. Very little PA if any at all, just smokin amps and cabs, the way it should be!! Slayer just throttled us, I left in pain, great show. Jack.

Comment

motörhead kicks ass. unfortunately, i haven't had the chance to see them live...YET!!!
                              btw, the guy who did our merchandise on the euro tour (paul speckman...master mastermind (no pun intended [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] D)) is a real motörhead fanatic lol....there wasn't one single day he didn't make us listen to some motörhead [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X