Remember Jesse Pintado & Terrorizer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Jesse Pintado & Terrorizer?

I was just doing a jam-along with "Dead Shall Rise". Man that cat has a monster right hand! And the guitar tone on "World Downfall" is definitely in my top five greatest guitar tones. At the time Jesse had several Rhoads guitars-anyone know what he's playing now?

Re: Remember Jesse Pintado & Terrorizer?

Last time I saw him was in Napalm Death playing a Model 2 I think...

Comment

I was just playing that the other day..Pete is a monster drummer too!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I was just playing that the other day..Pete is a monster drummer too!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

What I find stunning is that he was coming up with those beats in 1988-89. Talk about being ahead of the curve! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

He also has a Charvel 375 (or 475) I think. Although he's a drunk, thats why Napalm Death kicked him out.
          He might be good, but he'll never be Mitch Harris!!!

Comment

Jesse Pintado is a riff monster,drunk or not that was a major album for me when it came out,it just blew me away.
            And Pete Sandoval blows away Dave Lombardo,that has got to be one of my favorite albums of all time.
            Enough Said. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X