Red Hot Chili Peppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers

I dig the Chilis..however, John's guitar tone was really, really crappy on their last effort. Some of those guitar riffs and "solos" made me cringe.....

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers

[ QUOTE ]

you missed my point, I really love his playing, but i was trying to say that he is probably the only player I have so much respect for, and who makes so much great music yet seemingly looks like he just stumbles around on the instrument.
      A classic example of not needing technical ability to replicate a musical vision.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you hit the nail on the head brutha!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Re: Red Hot Chili Peppers NEW ALBUM

new album http://www.redhotchilipeppers.com/news/news.php?uid=137
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like I'm gonna have to pick up some Janes Addiction albums.

Comment

Early stuff I've heard seemed pretty good; funky, fun. "give it away give it away now". Now theyre fuckin philosophers "teenage bride with the baby inside gettin high on information". Give me a break. Drop the pretension, put the socks back on and get back to groovin.

Comment

Dude john isn't sloppy! And he can shred ever heard mothers milk??? good time boys???? that song has some wicked solos and leads. John isn't sloppy.

Comment

Working...
              X