Death - Denial Of Life vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death - Denial Of Life vid

Check out some old school Death - live! From 1987, when Rick Rozz was still in the band!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...503034&q=Death

RIP Chuck
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Death - Denial Of Life vid

Thanks bro [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Hear the universe scream
    Bleeding from black holes
    Whom horns careless
    And whom God mourns

Comment

Ultimate revenge 1988, nice video!!

I havent watched that in ages, leprosy was my favorite Death lp ever.Even if it had the "sloth " on it.

Comment

That's sweet, man, I love Death. I like watching the crowd to figure out if there are any drunk assholes trying to shove their way to the front. Always happens to me for some reason...do you "older" guys think the crowds were as retarded then as they are now?

Comment

Gotta love Bill "no upper body movement" Andrews on the drums! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks for that!

Comment

Cool Vid!
              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I actually went though google video looking for stuff, and there are acouple live videos. If you search for Death - New York there is almost an entire show circa 1999.

Comment

sweet.I have that whole show on vcd. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

for some reason i never REALLY got into death. i kinda dig their most recent stuff....sound of perserverance is pretty cool for the most part. but their old records do NOTHING for me. moreover, i never was a real big fan of his lead guitar style...basically he had a few fast licks that he always played between the melodic parts of his leads, and that's it...especially for the time, he was lightyears behind other guitar greats, and i'm not even talking about the neoclassical and shred guys here. but then again, my other guitar player LOVES chuck, so once again different strokes for different folks
                    ...ah yeah, and don't even talk about the vocals [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    the stage show is BORING as hell, though....come on, no movement at all. i understand the fact that singing and playing this stuff (well, not exactly this early stuff, but as i said, the later records are quite challenging at times) can be kinda difficult, but then again, you either DO IT, or you DON'T. you either get out there and kick ass, or you don't....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Killer! Everyone had a Rich! Did Chuck have a B.C. Rich only clause in the band? Monster guitar tones though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Killer! Everyone had a Rich! Did Chuck have a B.C. Rich only clause in the band? Monster guitar tones though.

[/ QUOTE ]
                          I just picked up the deluxe edition of The Sound of Perserverance, and it's got a bonus dvd of a live show. The other guitar player, Shannon Hamm, is playin a Jackson Pile 'O Skull Soloist. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            for some reason i never REALLY got into death. i kinda dig their most recent stuff....sound of perserverance is pretty cool for the most part. but their old records do NOTHING for me. moreover, i never was a real big fan of his lead guitar style...basically he had a few fast licks that he always played between the melodic parts of his leads, and that's it...especially for the time, he was lightyears behind other guitar greats, and i'm not even talking about the neoclassical and shred guys here. but then again, my other guitar player LOVES chuck, so once again different strokes for different folks
                            ...ah yeah, and don't even talk about the vocals [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            the stage show is BORING as hell, though....come on, no movement at all. i understand the fact that singing and playing this stuff (well, not exactly this early stuff, but as i said, the later records are quite challenging at times) can be kinda difficult, but then again, you either DO IT, or you DON'T. you either get out there and kick ass, or you don't....

[/ QUOTE ]

WATCH IT!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Death fucking rules!! Let see you play some!!
                            I love admins!

Comment

Yeah, really, man!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X