Jason Becker Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Becker Documentary

I got this on another forum and saved it, but I can't remember which one, but it's a very well done piece on Jason Becker. It's old, but still worth seeing. I think you can see his "numbers" Charvel on the wall behind him in one shot. It's very inspiring to see he's still making music and that disease isn't running his life

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=jason+becker

Enjoy [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Irfaan -

Re: Jason Becker Documentary

That was awesome. Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I thought the numbers guitar was a Peavey, though.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah but does anyone have info on him LATELY? His site hasn't been updated in years.... The numbers guitar is a Peavey. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        That was awesome. Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I thought the numbers guitar was a Peavey, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm probably wrong, I just always thought it was a Charvel because of the run Easton did (or tried to do, I have no idea what became of that) awhile back

Comment

it is a Peavey, Easton was just trying to pay tribute to a great guitarist with a limited run, even though the original wasn't a J/C. I believe Jason was stoked with the idea because apparently Peavey dropped him like a hot potato once he got sick.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

that made me sad..

I seen that before tho.. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X