• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigantour 2006

Megadeth

Scorpions

Shadows Fall

Anthrax is trying to get it lined up but nothing is official on that yet.The rest of the line up is confirmed.2-3 more bands to be added.

Re: Gigantour 2006

shadows fall...excellent.

Comment

Is Uli playing with the Scorps!!??
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Awesome line up. Shadows Fall is one of the best among the new bands. Donais is very talented.

Comment

Definitely going to check this out over Ozzfest...

Comment

No Nevermore this time..?? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Shadows Fall's drummer is amazing. That boy has some FAST FEET. They were really good live until Judas Priest hit the stage. JP put it all into perspective.

Comment

YES! I wasn't sure if they were going to do it again. I went last year it was great! Is there a site set up yet?

Comment

I hope Shadows Fall will leave their "singer" on the bus. The band is great, the riffs are cool, really good drummer and solos and then...blech, he starts. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] Only my opinion, of course.

Scorpions always kick ass, so that would be a great one to see.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Need this in the UK.
                    PLEASE
                    www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

I actually find SF's drummer's feet rather sloppy, and can't stand the vocals. Other than that, should kick ass!

Comment

If you can stand Mustaine's vocals, you should be able to tolerate just about anything.
                        "POOP"

Comment

Where did you hear this from.
                          http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5076968905 <--My Band

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            If you can stand Mustaine's vocals, you should be able to tolerate just about anything.

[/ QUOTE ]
                            this isn't just becuz I like Megadeth or anything, but I don't think his voice is annoying at all. Too many people say that, even though "Rust in peace" is the only album where his voice is really gay. Other than that, he's got a pretty ferocious kickass voice I think. I certainly think it shits all over Hetfield's hick ass vocals IMO.

Comment

I've always thought that Dave's voice was a great match for the paranoid lyrics he was singing.

Comment

Working...
                              X