Gigantour 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gigantour 2006

SF...cool guys...hung out with them until 5 AM at my friend's closed bar...after hours..drinking and playing pool..

I'm not floored by them..they are good.

There is much better than they in their "genre"..so to me , they're small game!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      If you can stand Mustaine's vocals, you should be able to tolerate just about anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Har har har
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Anthrax invited:
        http://www.metalunderground.com/news...m?newsid=17823

Overkill might be on Gigantour!
        http://www.metalunderground.com/news...m?newsid=17712

If Overkill is on the bill I want to check it out; I haven't seen those guys since 1987!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If Overkill plays that'll seal the deal for me.. They were excellent last time I saw them (at least when they were playing their good stuff and not their Pantera groove crap). Bobby Blitz is awesome.

Comment

wow

megadeth and the scorpions [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Look, it's Megadeth so they could have a guy carving a stick opening and I would be there. All these other bands are bonus ... though with no Nevermore or Symphony X it's hard to top the original Gingantour.
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I'll be there! YEAH!

Comment

yeah dude mustaine's Voice totally suits the music.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I actually find SF's drummer's feet rather sloppy, and can't stand the vocals. Other than that, should kick ass!

[/ QUOTE ]

I played with Jason for years. Sloppy is not what comes to mind when talking about his drumming. He is hands down the best, most reliable drummer I have ever played with, not to mention he has the best work ethic of any musician I have ever met. It is really something when you have a player with that kind of skill in a band. It is one less thing to worry about.

Comment

Leave Shadows Fall off, and get some more old school metal bands! Bring Nevermore back! They are way underrated, and underappreciated.

Comment

are there any dates set yet?

Comment

Im sure they are tying that part up as we speak.

Comment

Testament would be a sweet add to Gigantour!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Bobby Blitz is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

And someone was saying that you had to tolerate Mustaine's voice... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm pretty sure Nevermore won't be on it, because they're touring with Disturbed this summer. Poor little teenagers down with the sickness aren't going to know what hit them... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Does the SF dude play to a click in the studio...

I think that's the only way to go for drummers..keeps everyone on the same watch!

Testament would RULE...Exodus too...why not Iced Earth...Ripper is still in that!!!

IE got a major boost supporting Megadeth...

I will go ONLY if Uli plays with the Scorps..if not..then no!
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X