children of bodom, monday! cant wait!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• children of bodom, monday! cant wait!

Ive seen this band live more than any other I think, I dont care what anyone says, I'm a Bodom whore for life! :lol :lol :headbang :headbang Love the energy this band has on stage! yeow yeow!

Re: children of bodom, monday! cant wait!

I love that stage with the car and barrels and the huge C O B lights.

They put up a great show for sure. I've seen them 3 times now. The first time I saw them had the best setlist.
    "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

I'm going in April to the San Francisco show.
      First time.

Comment

I can't wait, I'm going to see them tonight! I'm so stoaked

Comment

I saw them also quite many times and they ROCKS every time!!! The atmosphere is excellent at their gigs and because they have fun on the stage it will influence to the audience positively [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] At least this I felt every time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Enjoy the show!!!

Comment

CoB is great. But an ESP star.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

I've seen them four times, last time was this February.

Though nothing beats their 2002 Wacken appearance (my first time seeing them), they still put on a great show every time!
              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I saw them when they came to Houston with Trivium and Amom Amarth. It was awesome.

Comment

Can someone explain the keyboard mount?

Comment

theres really nothing to explain. its just easier to play a keyboard like that when you're standing up. plus the audience can see it!

Comment

I gotta start getting into this band.

Comment

I've seen them 4 times IIRC. I remember being really excited when I first saw them when the first album came out. It was like a whole new style of music combining many powerful elements. I think they are yet to match those early songs like Lake Bodom, Children Of Bodom, Deadnight Warrior etc. They played Hellion (by Wasp) as an encore back then and it made me respect them even more. Now they are much better as a band especially with Roope joining them but I don't get a kick out of the song writing any more. I keep on playing their earlier stuff.
                        My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          I've seen them 4 times IIRC. I remember being really excited when I first saw them when the first album came out. It was like a whole new style of music combining many powerful elements. I think they are yet to match those early songs like Lake Bodom, Children Of Bodom, Deadnight Warrior etc. They played Hellion (by Wasp) as an encore back then and it made me respect them even more. Now they are much better as a band especially with Roope joining them but I don't get a kick out of the song writing any more. I keep on playing their earlier stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1. The new stuff is pretty catchy and all, but the first three albums are far more better! Plus he had a better vocal back then.

Comment

Anyone notice that COB calmed down a bit when they went to ESP? Jacksons must be a tad bit more metal! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Anyone notice that COB calmed down a bit when they went to ESP? Jacksons must be a tad bit more metal! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

They also sounded better and had better setlists. Like, only stuff of the first three albums. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Working...
                              X