No announcement yet.

children of bodom, monday! cant wait!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: children of bodom, monday! cant wait!

[ QUOTE ]
    I gotta start getting into this band.

[/ QUOTE ]
    John, if you don't like the Cookie Monster-style vocals from Mikael of Opeth, you won't like Alexi's vocals.
    I like them, and I've got two of their albums, Follow The Reaper and Hate Crew Deathroll.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      They played Hellion (by Wasp) as an encore back then and it made me respect them even more.

[/ QUOTE ]
      I've got the import version of Follow The Reaper with Hellion as a bonus track. It kicks ass! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

nice dude I'm seeing them on friday the 23 in Toronto. they're great live i saw em in novemeber last year great show.

Comment

Nice JACKSON that Roope's playing there. I'll bet ESP's real happy about that... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've never seen COB yet, because they're always an opener in Wash. DC for some some band I'm not interested in.

Comment

it was an awesome show, but the best part was me getting a backstage pass and talkign to Roope for an hour! I told him I wanted to do a Roope Latvala website, and he said he wanted to get some shit on the net, and he's been scanning alot of old shit onto his computer for a while, so he got my contact info and said we'd be in touch. I love this guy!

Henkka was really cool and Alexi was back there too, but I mostly just talked to Roope about his old bands and guitars.

Me and Roope

heres me henkka and Roope, I ran into them down the street from the venue, they were taking pictures of the city and I asked Roope to sign my Stone cd, and then They asked for OUR picture, I guess Henkaa wanted some pics of the fans for his tour diary.

after that I walked Roope back to the bus. and then after the show I got a pic of Alexi henkka and roope. Jaska was really sick and went straight to the bus after his shower, and Janne was in the hot tub the whole time! lol, I should have gotten a pic of him in his towel for you ladies :P

best show ever!

Comment

Sounds like you had one hell of a good time! Awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I seen COB three times now. Best set list was at Bloodstock UK, got lots of oldies like warheart and deadnight warrior! Although when i saw them on the most recent tour they played Follow the reaper and lake bodom which are some of my favourite tracks ever.
                  Its awesome you got to meet them all!
                  Cant say i was that excited by their most recent effort though. I loved a few songs "Bastards of Bodom" inparticular. Its good that the band is trying to evolve and take a few risks, as much as we all loved the first three classic albums if they kept on doing exactly the same we would just complain they arnt being original enough!
                  I hate to use the "selling out" cliche just when a band is becoming popular but im so worried they are going down the same route in flames did!
                  If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

they played Warheat, Deadnight, Towards dead end and Lake bodom [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Jaska killed those blastbeats! \m/

Comment

Awesome! Cool pics!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

the concert pics didnt turn out very well, but you've all seen pics of them playing live, just more of the same.

Comment

Nice...very nice guys when I met them...how'd you get the pass?

Comment

blowjobs for band members

nah, I just know people [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

nah, I just know people [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

GREAT PICS MAN!!! Roope Latvala site would be AWESOME!!! I talked (only a little time) with Roope at February and I must admit that he is really a mr. nice guy [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

The world needs guitarheros like he is [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Nice pics from you and the guys......maybe it would be wiser to keep that last grouppic at yourself where you are with the guys [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Don´t get [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

oh boy...GREAT band..very GREAT..I met Roope..he was too smashed to stand up, I actually grabbed him from falling on his ass twice...and alexi was a little snotty dickhead when I tried to tell him he has alot of fans on this board and we were sad to see that he put up his Jacksons!!...maybe he misunderstood me or something..but he was a tool! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

My EXACT thoughts were...after seeing Alexi tear it up on stage all night.."how in the fuck is Nevermore and Loomis going to folllow this shit"..

Within 5 minutes into Nevermore's set All memories of COB were immediately deleted from my brain...Loomis gave that boy a BRUTAL spankin'..none like I never seen...and that was NO small task!

after Alexi was being a pud to me outside..Jeff walks out...sees me and screams "Bill...The Lawwwwwwwww"...I yell back pointing to Alexi..."dude you just served that little fuck"...we both just laughed!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Alexi was like WTF??!!...cool..I like the dude as a player..but fuck him! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I saw COB 3 times..this month will be my 4th.
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X