No announcement yet.

children of bodom, monday! cant wait!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: children of bodom, monday! cant wait!

alexi has always been nothing but nice the 3 or 4 times I have met him. he was super nice to all the people backstage, and stayed and talked to every one of them and had a smile on his face the whole time. Even one drunk dude said something like "you're like, almost as good as Slash" and alexi was a sport and said "ya! hell I'll take that!" even though we all know Alexi blows slash out of the water

Comment

Really???..he seemed to SNAP as SOON as I mentioned "Jackson"..then he was like fuck that..fuck this..fucky fucky fucky....no "smiles" over here!

I was like Ummmm..Okayyyy..until Jeff came out ALL happy!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I dunno..maybe he had a bum night..it was in December ..I think he just tried to kill himself that month...so I have read..he wasn't in a "happy place"..let's put it that way! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

dude you should see them i saw em last night oh man that was a great show. The the openers where great to. chimiara was really cool and other other opener was good. my friends and chilled with the singer of the frist band after the show.

Comment

I hereby give credit goes to this board and my latest Guitar Player... yesterday I bought my first C.O.B. disk. Are We Dead Yet? I put it in my car and WOW!!!!
          Dude.... people on COB should NOT drive

I need to see these guys in concert. I wish Alexi stayed Jackson but it's his choice. I guess he chooses to hang out with girls like Kittie instead of a woman like Jenna.

Comment

I'd rather have the asian chick from kittie than jenna haha... hmm.. I have an ESP too.. maybe there's a connection haha

anyway, I met Alexi two years ago and he was very nice. We had a beer en talked.. he really took the time to talk to me and the other fans.
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
            X