Warren Haynes gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Haynes gear

This was probably posted, but you can go here: http://mule.net/inthestudio/index.php

And view videos Mule’s Arsenal Part 1 and Mule’s Arsenal Part 2 for an overview of Warren's guitars by his tech.

Pretty good videos.

Re: Warren Haynes gear

I've been friends with Warren since 1989 and actually worked as his tech for part of his acoustic solo tour a few years back. He's THE MOST laid back, great person you could imagine. The Dano' Pro 1 they show in clip 2 was a gift from me to Warren. He's used it on virtually every Mule album, and also on Kenny Wayne Shepherd's CD. I sent him my rare 1957 Dano' U-3 {see pic} to use for the picture for my Dano' book, and he fell in love with it and asked me to sell it to him. I knew something was up when he kept asking to "keep it a little longer"! Here's the handwritten note on ABB stationary Warren and Allen Woody {R.I.P.} wrote for my Dano' book. The Dano' Bellzouki Woody is holding is his. It's the same guitar shown in Tom Wheeler's American Guitars book. Also, Brian Farmer {Warren's tech} was Johnny Cash's tech before going to Warren.

Comment

hea a great player and has great tone, both live and recorded
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

+1

An excellent player!
        Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
        Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Warren and the Mule are the BEST. One of the only bands that I've recently started listening to and went out and bought everything they've released!

J.

Comment

Working...
          X