Cool Treat for fellow SRV fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Treat for fellow SRV fans.

These videos are brief, but very cool. Shows SRV with just his guitar, demoing some tunes for British TV.

Enjoy:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...ie+ray+vaughan

Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Re: Cool Treat for fellow SRV fans.

Very cool videos man, thanks a lot [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

What an absolutely amazing display. Especially Rude Mood. Jeez...

Comment

kick ass, thanks for those links
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Here are some more little treats....

SRV being backed up by some funky band on TV, doing Crossfire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7CUu...0ray%20vaughan

And this little Gem, that I found a while back. Stevie, obviously wasted out of his gord, playing my favorite tune, "Life Without You" in Finland with a wall of JCM800 combo amps!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxgrn...0ray%20vaughan

Mike

Comment

awesome cheers dudes!

Comment

Here is the entire interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yNwIKhneEA&search=srv

Mike

Comment

Thanks for sharing Mike! Much appreciated, from one SRV fan to another! I hope Stevie is doing well wherever he may be. He will never be forgotten. And will always be missed.
                "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Thanks for sharing Mike! Much appreciated, from one SRV fan to another! I hope Stevie is doing well wherever he may be. He will never be forgotten. And will always be missed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Testify brotha!!!

Stevie will never be forgotten. He was a gift to us guitar nuts.

Mike

Comment

Stevie= [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks for the great links. Huge SRV fan. Caught him and beck in Cleveland back in 1985? He left us too early.

Comment

Thanks...I remember seeing Stevie and Double Trouble back in 1984 with Albert King. Stevie joins Albert on stage for a few songs...and during one of the songs they trade off soloing. It was pretty funny, Stevie is playing his heart out and Albert King is standing by his amps with an emory board buffing his nails with this look on his face "...is that all you got?" And Stevie starts cracking up as Albert Schools him. I'll never forget that show. I never really would have appreciated the blues greats without SRV.

Comment

Err"....Would not have appreciated the blues greats"...you know what I mean.

Comment

Well, Albert was Stevie's biggest influence and hero...also Gary Moore's. Albert was great, but he didn't have Stevie's chops. Stevie always deferred to the originals though. He never showed them up...he adored them.

Mike

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              He never showed them up...he adored them.

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah, You could see he was in awe playing with Albert. Very respectful.

Comment

Working...
                              X