No announcement yet.

Daniel Mongrain of Martyr with custom warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree man, Cryptopsy and Martyr are amazing, the new martyr is going to be insane!!! they are by far my favourite bands, also period.

Do you know what rocktron preamps Daniel is using now? has gone to the prophesy? or is he still using the chamelon?

could you pass me his email address? or is it on thier site?

Chris

Comment

Martyr is fucking BRILLIANT!!
      I also love Dan and Matt Heafy's side project Carphanaum

Dan used to play a pearl red Warrior Pro (Japanese) pretty much exclusively.
      I don't like the look of this new thing he's playing. Warriors are a hotrod guitar, and this one looks too "organic". Warriors are meant to have wild finishes and graphics on them.

Well...still looking forward to the follow up to Warp Zone (I'm not counting the live disc they put out)

I can read jackson pretty easily on his headstock....
      That is actually the Libertore logo you're seeing that appears to be close to the same script as the Jackson logo.
      Last edited by VulfgangPfuck; 03-31-2006, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Martyr Rules..check out ..Arsis/Capharnaum/Alarum/Farmakon/Necrophagist/Gory Blister/Theory In Practice/Lunaris/Sceptic/Cynic/ and my fave Symbyosis..just to name a few.

BTW ..Atheist just re-issued their whole catalog..no more paying 50+ bucks a pop on the Bay for a cd!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Check out Psycroptic and my current fav, Serdce - samples here.
          Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Psycroptic..Got it..gotta try to keep that one in the 'ol memory bank!!

Pretty hard to do..with all these crazy names of some of these bands..

I don't have that Live Martyr..I think I need to get that!!

some other technical bands I really like is Mekong Delta, Watchtower and Psychotic Waltz...but's it's not "death" metal..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
              some other technical bands I really like is Mekong Delta, Watchtower and Psychotic Waltz...but's it's not "death" metal..
              Fuck yeah!!! I just got Mekong Delta's whole discography in the mail since it was just reissued on Mystic Empire productions in Russia only, pretty sick! Watchtower and Psychotic Waltz are fucking awesome too!!

Comment

have you another pics this custom warrior???

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
                  Martyr Rules..check out ..Arsis/Capharnaum/Alarum/Farmakon/Necrophagist/Gory Blister/Theory In Practice/Lunaris/Sceptic/Cynic/ and my fave Symbyosis..just to name a few.

BTW ..Atheist just re-issued their whole catalog..no more paying 50+ bucks a pop on the Bay for a cd!!!
                  Got it all! Piece Of Time, Unquestionable Presence, and Elements....and all the rare tracks as well, also the demo prior to Piece Of Time (which is the very first thing I heard from these guys, while stoned outta my gourd!)

Comment

Working...
                  X