Chris Holmes' yellow star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Holmes' yellow star

has anyone got any good close up pics...i wanna see the detail on it as might do a relic project for fun...its a bit hard to tell from my wasp vids

Re: Chris Holmes\' yellow star

Check out Jani's site:

http://www.jacksonguitarpalace.com/c...yellowstar.htm
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

aah cheers thats good...anyone got anymore?..i think i'm gonna make it (with a little twist)- i found a cool star body on ebay which i'm tempted to buy...now all i need is some piss yellow...and space to kick it around in of course [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

That's the best you're gonna find, ya wanker! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hey Ron!!

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Since You are not happy with my site ( [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] ) You might
            find these scans useful... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

aah wow dude those ones are fantastic!! thanx very much!! I didn't realise you were a member on this forum as well...man the guitar took one helluva beating didn't it?...know anything about the chainsaw incident? and thanx for the clasic reverse strathead neck photo!! really wanted to know what kind of strat head neck it was..thanx again!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

just to add...is the guitar ACTUALLY on fire in that second pic?? hahaha man he's a crazy fukker

Comment

No chainsaws - that's just the result of Chrises strong pick attack and too much alcohol while playing. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hehehe of course i forgot about the alcohol man...i guess that comes into the equation an awful lot with chris...I didn't realise that you could do that much damage with ur pic...i guess he musta hit his guitar a few times too...

Comment

actualy whilst ur here...know what pickup he had in it?

Comment

I believe it had an old Duncan Distortion as did most of his guitars. And that's an Ibanez Gibraltar bridge.

Comment

yeah... i'm doin a little twist with the one i'm making...Its basically holme's body and neck, but with george lynch's M1 tiger finish and a vintage trem..although I coud be tempted to just leave it plain yellow...will have a duncan distortion tho and i'm gonna beat it up a little

Comment

wouldn't mind a import version of the blood splatter star...
                            yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

or even the white bevelled, black rhoads (with sharkies of course..)
                              yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

Working...
                              X