Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jake and Ozzy-old ass pics

They're grave enough,trust me....
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

actually on the topic of Jake..did he ever have a metallic red strat?..I remember seeing him somewhere i think with one...and thinking I was the coolest guy on the planet coz I had a metallic red strat like him...

Comment

yup, with a mirror pickgaurd.Charvel Holdsworth model

Comment

I was lucky enough to see Ozzy just after Speak of the Devil was released but that was too long ago for me to recall who the guitarist was. I just remember there being a bomb threat the day of the show.

Comment

I was more psyched to see the old Sabbath pics, tell you the truth ! I am huge Sabbath fan from way the hell back ... no pun intended ...

Tony Iommi's SG is like no other ... it's like the SG all other SG's aspire to be !!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nobody could do the "Rock God Look" like Jake. Even if he was a mediocre player (Which he definitely wasn't) he would still be one of the coolest mofos alive!

Comment

jake had a red ESP at one time,i have an old guitar mag with his badland lessons on it somewhere and that was the axe he used for the photo shoot

Comment

Originally posted by heartfielder
                    I was more psyched to see the old Sabbath pics, tell you the truth ! I am huge Sabbath fan from way the hell back ... no pun intended ...

Tony Iommi's SG is like no other ... it's like the SG all other SG's aspire to be !!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I agree but it looks like he's playing a Gibson SG special instead of his custom John Birch SG's w/crosses........?

Comment

Working...
                    X