Fragle's band Final Breath!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragle's band Final Breath!!

what's up guys..well alot of you know me as the "metal" guy..

So with that said, I have the priveledge to come across alot of new discoveries in my travels, and once in a while discover a few new bands worth mention!!

Final Breath is one of these bands..It's nice to see one of our own do "something" with their talents..such as my sis Emmy, DM, Timelord, Prototype, Widow, Severed Savior, Under Eden, Division, Ruin and hopefully my own Bed Of Nails someday..

Fragle's Final Breath "Let me be your tank" on Magick records is a MUST have for ANY fans of high calibre death/ thrash..anyone into At The Gates, Kreator, Destruction, Hatesphere, Dimension Zero, Darkane, The Haunted.Sodom and etc will find Final Breath one quality metal band that derserves such praise..

Their songs are heavy, dynamic, melodic, and polished, with great drums and guitars..unlike many other bands in this genre that lack such qualities.. each song unique..not one of those albums that every fucking song sounds the same as the next...no mindless bash beats or growls of stupidity and retardism found here!!!

If you are a fan of QUALITY death / thrash..do yourself a favor and check out Final Breath..for they are worthy!!

666horns up

Bill Z Bub
    Last edited by horns666; 03-31-2006, 08:33 AM.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

What, No love for the Fragle....

That's OK...who loves ya baby!!

Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

How do I get to hear this metal? You gots a link for a brutha, or wha?
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

man, don't praise me! i joined after their latest record was done, so all the writing and playing credits go to the other guitar player. we're in writing mode right now, though, studio being scheduled for fall, and i guess you'll hear some of my playing on that record....i hope so!

having that said, thanks a LOT for the kind words

ah yeah, check my sig for the link.

Comment

I listened to "Let me be your tank" twice today..the whole thing goes by pretty fast..before I knew it ..it played twice..

Gonna listen to the new Twelfth Gate now..a pretty good Dark progressive Metal band..I really liked their first...so, this should be good!!

Man, I LOVE great Metal..!!!

BTW..a good follow up would be "Be my taint" Dude!!!

Bill Z Bub
          Last edited by horns666; 03-31-2006, 01:40 PM.

Comment

yeah, the title is ..... weird
            well, our singer writes all the lyircs, and he is one crazy fucker, i can assure you that i have yet to see this guy sober

Comment

Fragle ..I do NOT doubt that one single bit..

"Crazy Fucker" and Metal..that seems to go together pretty well..

Comment

Rock the Fragle, baby!

Comment

Hell Yeah!!!! F'n great stuff!!!! Reminds me a bit of Dew-Scented, and that's a good thing!!!

Definitely gonna check out more stuff from you!! Horns up!!
                  https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Thanks for the headsup I like it.Some great stuff.
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                    X