Operation LIvecrim 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation LIvecrim 2

So who is picking this up tomorrow? $11.99 at best buy, wondering if Circuit City has it cheaper.

Livecrime II? Do you mean Mindcrime II or are they releasing a live album at the same time?
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm curious but also very skeptical.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

No more QR for me unless its free or steeply discounted. I heard a song or 2 on XM. Didn't do anything for me and Tate sounds like he's struggling. I'd rather remember them when they were good.

Comment

It´s not released here for another two weeks, but I´m keeping my hopes really, really low.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
            Livecrime II? Do you mean Mindcrime II or are they releasing a live album at the same time?
            Opps, yes i ment mindcrime 2. I might have to download a few songs to see if i like it, if i do then i will pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy
              No more QR for me unless its free or steeply discounted. I heard a song or 2 on XM. Didn't do anything for me and Tate sounds like he's struggling. I'd rather remember them when they were good.
              Of course he's struggling some. Name me one vocalist from the eighties whose voice is still the same quality as it was back in the glory days. Geoffs voice is still better than 95% of the singers on the radio or on the idol crap show. This cd is their best release since the first Mindcrime, hands down (with the exception of Empire maybe). C'mon guys, you spend thousands of dollars on equipment but quibble over $11.99.....

Comment

Rob Halford, Ronnie Dio, Sammy Hagar, John Bush, Klaus Meine.

I am excited to pick this up today and can only hope it comes close to Mindcrime. The original is such an incredible album and a huge inspiration.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Joe Lynn Turner. Saw him a month or two ago. Awesome.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Bruce Dickinson...

Still, I quite like Mindcrime II. It's not an 'instant' CD, but I have a feeling it'll be a grower.....
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I'm psyched about it. I'm with neilli, I think it'll grow on me. In fact, I got tickets to their Friday show in September at the Nokia Theater in Times Square. I saw them last year at the Beacon Theater in NYC and I was impressed with their live performance...and that's coming from someone who saw them on the Warning tour back in '84.

Comment

I downloaded an advance of the album from usenet a few weeks ago and all I have to say is wtf. I was a huge QR fan even after most dumped them up through their newer material but MCII was really god awful. Even my girlfriend, a huge fan of QR and Pamela Moore thought is stunk. The guitar tone is downright awful and then some. Oh well. Maybe just my take..I'm curious what others think.
                        -Michael

Comment

I lisetened to the songs snips on iTunes. Wasn't impressed. I'd like to hear more from anyone who listened to the whole enchilada.
                          "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B
                            Rob Halford, Ronnie Dio, Sammy Hagar, John Bush, Klaus Meine.
                            It was a few years ago even now, but they were interviewing Rudy from the Scorps, and they were talking about how they have to change keys on their old stuff to allow Klaus to be able to sing them, so his voice is not what it once was unfortunately.....

My brother has heard MC2 and is also not impressed, so much so that I haven't bothered listening to it, though I love the original and I have the Livecrime CD and now DVD, they rule!!

Comment

I'm totally buying it. They are one of those bands that whenever they put out a new disc i buy it reguardless.

Comment

Working...
                              X