Suicidal ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicidal ...

Just posted in another thread about remembering Suicidal Tendencies from the 80s. And now I can't stop watching their videos. Isn't the internet great?

Anyway, here's a really good one:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sizGeqtMA...l%20tendencies :headbang:

Love the line:

"Before you go take a walk in my world, you better take a look in the real world, 'cause this ain't no Mr. Rogers' neighborhood ..."

and ...

"Maybe sometimes I do feel like shit ... but I'd rather feel like shit than be full of shit ... and if I offended you, oh I'm sorry, but maybe you need to be offended ... so here's my apology ... and one more thing ... FUCK YOU!"

Ah, classic.

I wonder if Carlos Mencia listened to these guys. :ROTF:
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

I remember when ST was just starting out. Institutionalized video on heavy rotation.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"All I wanted was a Pepsi." I love ST!

Alvin
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead!

Comment

My buddy and I used to listen to the original album. Those songs were raw. About 5 years ago my wife got me a ST cd with all the hits. They re-recorded "I Saw Your Mommy" and "Institutionalized". Ruined the CD for me.

Comment

I remember seeing a Jackson ad from the early '90s with Mike Clark in it. He was holding what looked like a Soloist with the "Jigsaw" graphic on it.

Comment

I always liked Rocky George. What ever happened to that guy?

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                I remember when ST was just starting out. Institutionalized video on heavy rotation.
                I'M NOT CRAZY!!!

They were quite punk/rap? back then. I liked the stuff that came afterwards.

Comment

How will I laugh............every morning on the way to work. Turned my nephews on to it. They're Trivium heads. "Dude, that badass! Burn us a copy!" Truly timeless. Truillo with Metallica should get interesting.
                  "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

ST is great!

trivia: anybody know who Mike Muir's older brother is and what he is known for? (it's historically huge and most people have no clue)
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

The Z-Boys

and started Dogtown Skates.

Comment

Originally posted by jcs21
                        The Z-Boys

and started Dogtown Skates.
                        we have a winna!

you skate?

Comment

Jim Muir ripping it old school

Comment

Originally posted by nateb
                            I always liked Rocky George. What ever happened to that guy?

-Nate
                            After Suicide For Life, he left to form a band called Samsara with a couple CroMags. In 2002 he was in a band called Harley's War. In 2003 he was in Australia playing with the Cro-Mags as a touring guitarist. In 2004 he was involved in doing Master Of Puppets for a Tallica tribute album, "Metallic Assault".
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by skorb
                              we have a winna!

you skate?

I used to back in the 80s. Stopped skating around 89 when everything started moving to street. I was a ramp/pool guy, never got into the street stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X