No announcement yet.

Suicidal ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those guys are from my neighborhood. I pretty much grew up in an ST song's lyrics.

Comment

Dang, I didnt realise Jim Muir was Mike Muir's brother.

Heres the possessed to skate video!
      Possessed to Skate music video. I don't own the copyright to this. Just thought I'd share it since it's clearly awesome.

Comment

is rocky dominating the Ibanez Lukather in that last one?

Comment

Originally posted by jcs21
          I used to back in the 80s. Stopped skating around 89 when everything started moving to street. I was a ramp/pool guy, never got into the street stuff!
          dude, me too. right there with you. I actually started in the 70's in PA contemporaneously with the Dogtown crew going off out West, so I was always jealous seeing their pool pics.

I recently got back into park and pool riding, here in LA they put up a few decent parks with nice bowls recently. I been doing shit I've never done before as a kid. it's been fun to skate hard at 41. I can still do it.

I ride a Bulldog skates 34" pig board, Shogo rising sun design.
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Originally posted by mab8485
            Dang, I didnt realise Jim Muir was Mike Muir's brother.
            isn't that the coolest fucking thing?

thanx for the vid by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by skorb
              dude, me too. right there with you. I actually started in the 70's in PA contemporaneously with the Dogtown crew going off out West, so I was always jealous seeing their pool pics.

I recently got back into park and pool riding, here in LA they put up a few decent parks with nice bowls recently. I been doing shit I've never done before as a kid. it's been fun to skate hard at 41. I can still do it.

I ride a Bulldog skates 34" pig board, Shogo rising sun design.

That's cool! Where in PA? I grew up in PA and had built a ton a ramps and half pipes in my back yard back in the early to mid 80s. Then I moved to the Jersey shore where we don't have back yards But we did have a lot of pools to skate

Here's the rest of the ST vids on youtube-

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

From the "Controlled By Hatred album". Original version of the song on No Mercy's "Widespread Bloodshed".

Comment

Thanks for the links, I actually haven't one or 2 of those vids before. I have to pull out some of my ST cds for the car now!
                "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I totally forgot how rock as fuck these guys were. I'm going to need to spend some time with these videos today.

Comment

I was also a fan of these guys.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XQEIEpJFX...ious%20grooves

Comment

[QUOTE=thetruthguy]Just posted in another thread about remembering Suicidal Tendencies from the 80s. And now I can't stop watching their videos. Isn't the internet great?

wasnt arie itman(somthing like that) in that band?if so i love they stuff he did with quo vadis

Comment

Quo Vadis is sweet, too. Love the fretless bass.
                        My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Originally posted by jcs21
                          That's cool! Where in PA? I grew up in PA and had built a ton a ramps and half pipes in my back yard back in the early to mid 80s. Then I moved to the Jersey shore where we don't have back yards But we did have a lot of pools to skate
                          Shippensburg, bumfuck central LOL

I also hung out a lot at the shore, we had a house in Wildwood, they had skatepark there which I ripped for a summer on my G&S fibreflex until the early 80's park shutdowns and then it was fuckin miniture golf course the next summer. bastards.

Comment

ST4L :headbang:

Comment

Working...
                            X