Mike Keneally on Charvel/Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Keneally on Charvel/Jackson

Mike "genius" Keneally played all its 2005 Guitar therapy tour on a Charvel/Jackson guitar.

You can see it on his "guitar therapy live" CD/DVD.

He rocks on very hard.

Arno.

Hey, that's MY San Dimas I Koa...but mine has gold hardware!!!

my main baby!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Keneally is a badass. C/J should sign him up. I was reading an interview not long ago where he said he considers himself a keyboard player who dabbles in guitar, and is just now feeling comfortable as a player. Scary.

Comment

And that statement comes from the man who played harmony lines and traded solos with Steve Vai on the first G3 tour!

Mike's a ridiculously talented and funny man.
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Steve Vai..Now I know where I seen this dude..he was wearing a silly "cat in the hat" hat and nailing the Vai lines to a T!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I saw him about 2 years ago when he was doing free Taylor acoustic 'clinics', he and a monster bassist (brian somebody) did a lot of really wild stuff acoustically. He's a jaw-dropping player, chops and the surprising notes he picks out. Pick up a 'beer for dolphins' CD.
            Keep an eye on your better local music stores for those free guitar clinic/gear promos, I just saw Greg Koch and Roscoe Beck last week.

Comment

The monster bass player is Brian Beller ( Z with Dweezil Zappa, Mike Keneally and Steve Vai, etc...).
              Mike Keneally is the last stunt guitar of Frank Zappa ( Z with Dweezil, Mike Keneally, Zappa's Univers Steve Vai,etc...)

Comment

The monster bass player is Brian Beller ( Z with Dweezil Zappa, Mike Keneally and Steve Vai, etc...).
                Mike Keneally is the last stunt guitar of Frank Zappa ( Z with Dweezil, Mike Keneally, Zappa's Univers Steve Vai,etc...)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X