Schecter Jeff Loomis Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Jeff Loomis Model

Schecter Guitars will be coming out with a Jeff Loomis signature model guitar! It will be unveiled sometime in mid-summer of this year. More details coming soon.

Help me congratulate Jeff on the great news!!!

Oddly enough, I just got this info from my MySpace webpage from the band's official page. Pretty damn cool I say

any news if it'll be a floyded hellraiser 7 ?

Comment

That is cool, he definitely has the skills to rate a signature guitar.

Comment

"any news if it'll be a floyded hellraiser 7 "
        i bet it will be a fixed bridge model

anyways, that's some kickass news!

Comment

I gotta say, the dude is crazy talented but his and Nevermore's stuff do absolutely NOTHING for me. Saw em live, ditto.

Oh well!

Comment

That's the greatest news I've heard in a while, he deserves it. I'm no fan of EMGs but I'll buy it!
            I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

would be nice huh ?

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenScratch
                That's the greatest news I've heard in a while, he deserves it. I'm no fan of EMGs but I'll buy it!
                +1 I'm waiting patiently on this one

Comment

Jeff's my boy...

I only expect much greatness from him!!!

Bill
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I really hate the Schecter headstock ... I hope they do something new with it for his signature model.

Hey, remember when they had that 5+2 headstock a while ago, now that was goodlookin'.
                    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

I really hate the Schecter headstock ... I hope they do something new with it for his signature model.

Hey, remember when they had that 5+2 headstock a while ago, now that was goodlookin'.

Comment

Working...
                      X