So who the f**k Killed Mary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who the f**k Killed Mary?

Please, im reading the lyrics and im just not seeing the answer there.Did she kill herself ?

Mary who?

Comment

Queensryche, thanks for playing!

Comment

i thought mary killed herself.
        Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

I figure either that, or some other henchman of "the revolution". But it's hard to tell, especially after they try to convince him he did it.

Comment

I always thought that he wouldn't kill her...so they sent someone else to take care of her.

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

'The Order' sent him to kill her, and framed him when he couldn't do it- which led the cops to discover he HAD killed all his previous marks.
              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

'The Order' sent him to kill her, and framed him when he couldn't do it- which led the cops to discover he HAD killed all his previous marks.
                750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Originally posted by nor
                  Bingo!
                  "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

quickest way i can explain it...

in the credits of video mindcrime it shows two people coming up behind mary in two different shot scenes...one is the priest...and one is dr. x...they both have rosaries in their hands...seeing as nikki killed the priest and then talked to mary...and she was found with her rosary wrapped around her throat...who do you think did it?...

i find it hard to believe people have been debating this issue for so long...the answers are pretty much there if you look...course some still believe she killed herself...d.m.
                    http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Yeah, pretty hard to strangle yourself with a rosary; soon as you passed out you'd let go. Besides, as a lifelong Catholic I find rosaries are not sturdy enough to strangle someone with anway! So unless Dr. X had the special spy/assassin issue rosary, I dunno...
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

COOL, i always figured it was Dr. X, but it really doesnt spell it out in the lyrics of the new cd.

I like the new cd alot.It reminds of a theater score as much as a rock cd.Some songs without choruses, just moving the story along with music as background.Kinda like Jesus Christ Superstar.

Musically it reminds me of Promised land, Hear in the now and Mindcrime.Only one song i dont like.It doesnt top any of thier previous cd's but it is still cool.I can't wait to see them do the whole thing done on tour.

Comment

When I first heard Mindcrime back in the day I always thought she killed herself or Doctor X killed her. I never thought it was a mystery until people on message boards started to geek out about it. Honestly, I never cared. But I knew it wasn't Nikki.

Comment

You mean you guys actually paid attention to the lyrics? I was too busy groovin' to the music I think I'll have to go back and listen to Operation Mindcrime I (although I guess it's just Operation Mindcrime) again and actually pay attention to the lyrics this time.

Comment

Originally posted by npacheco
                              You mean you guys actually paid attention to the lyrics? I was too busy groovin' to the music I think I'll have to go back and listen to Operation Mindcrime I (although I guess it's just Operation Mindcrime) again and actually pay attention to the lyrics this time.
                              The lyrics won't really help. You've got to see the Video Mindcrime, like DM mentioned.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X