Charvel in RHCP video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel in RHCP video

new Red Hot Chili Peppers video is showed pretty much everywhere, the songs name is "Dani California"

RHCP guys are playing different musicians from different periods. From the 50's-60's to this day: Elvis, Beatles, 70's rock, Disco, Punk, weird goth-shock-rock with Misfits hairdos, Nirvana, pop etc. and of corse 80's hairband.

John is playing with Charvel black and white Eddie Van Halen strathead in the 80's glam scene.
    BTW. Chad is doing a FANTASTIC Tommy Lee expression
    Last edited by Endrik; 04-12-2006, 10:30 AM.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

you can see it on the youtube too

link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8AiS...i%20california
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That was awesome!

Comment

that's a fun video! I wonder if the different parodies are actually specific bands?

(elvis, the beatles, cream, funkadelic, (70s glam - new york dolls?), sex pistols, misfits, motley crue (or poison? maybe), nirvana ("unplugged"), as themselves
        Last edited by yabba; 04-12-2006, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yabba
          that's a fun video! I wonder if the different parodies are actually specific bands?

(elvis, the beatles, cream, funkadelic, (70s glam - new york dolls?), sex pistols, misfits, motley crue (or poison? maybe), nirvana ("unplugged"), as themselves
          yep, yo got them all right, it's the Dolls there and with the 80's glam thing I think they tried to be all the bands (Crue, Poison, Ratt etc.)

Comment

That was great. Thanks for that link.

Alvin
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Working...
            X