KT Tunstall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KT Tunstall

Never heard of this chick before, but I just saw her on Jimmy Kimmel live. She fucking rocks!!! I love this song, and the delay/looping thing going on is great.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m5f957Eyr...=KT%20Tunstall
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Heard this song a few weeks back and loved it.

Great video, thanks for sharing

Comment

She's pretty big over here - we've got the album & she appeared live on a New Year's TV special doing the same looping thing. It rocked! Watched the video linked above & am still impressed. I don't generally go for "acoustic rock" but this one is great - it's the one that made her name over here anyway - big airplay on Radio 1.
      Wal - Good from far, but far from good

Comment

That was pretty good, although I generally don't dig that kind of thing.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
          That was pretty good, although I generally don't dig that kind of thing.
          Same here. That was pretty damn cool

Comment

I'm really not into stuff like this either. I am into Tori Amos... love her vocals and piano playing. This KT Tunstall song I really love, though, and I may just have to pick up the album.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Saw her on VH1's You Otta Know, the effects are pretty cool, but I don't really dig her music

Comment

I saw that, thought she was Michelle Branch for a few seconds! I thought she looked a little different! She's pretty cool, I have to say...
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I have her album and have been listening to it pretty much everyday since it came out over here. Totally an inspiration, just love her! I've been raving about her for months.
                  Despite whether or not you like her style/genre... she is incredibly talented. Makes me happy to see rockin' ladies putting out their music like she is. Sweet!
                  -Em

Comment

My band is based in the same town as her and 3/5 members went to the same school. Shes pretty cool, its good to see someone doing something a bit different.

James

Comment

Pretty impressive! Cool song, too.

Comment

Working...
                      X