Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another cool old Gary Moore vid... Check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another cool old Gary Moore vid... Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU2S6...h=gary%20moore

Bump for Gary!

Comment

badass
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Good bump, khabi! Gary kick's *ss!

I just saw Lizzy last week, with Sykes and Gorham. Great show. Three encores and they did Black Rose as the last song! I never thought i should live to hear them play that live - i did!
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

good times!!

Comment

More, Moore! That was awesome.

Comment

Black Rose is a very cool song! The drums seem to drive it, but the guitars hold it back... It is hard for me to explain.

Lot of cool melodies in there too. I think some them are from Irish folk tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell
                Black Rose is a very cool song! I think some them are from Irish folk tunes.
                Yes, there's definitely bit and pieces in Roisin Dubh from the folk tunes. Gary co-wrote the track with Lynott but i bet Gary was responsible for lining all those great melody pieces up for the song.

Oh man, the old Lizzy has a special place in my heart.
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Here's one with the right guitar for this site.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Ah, my fellow Belfast-born countryman... whadda guy!

Not a fan of his blues stuff though. Meh.

The coat in the Loner video is hilarious!

Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x
                      Here's one with the right guitar for this site.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ILmhqkPpU
                      Holy crap that was good. His pitch accuracy on those huge bends is just incredible.

Comment

Someone can question Gary's jacket and hairdo, but the man's playing is undeniably great. Thanks for pointing this one out.
                        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell
                          WAY too much bass in the mix.
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

As much of a Lynott fan as I am, I agree.

I was surprised to see how he used the trem for almost all the vibrato, even the subtle stuff, in the second clip. I know it was just a video, but I assume that's how he played it for the recording.

Comment

Kick ass..Damn Gary is firey and Lynott was living proof you can groove like a motherfucker with a pick!!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X