Congrats to Inazone and Under Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Inazone and Under Eden

Noticed you guys are playing the metal fest thingy around here...

Here is a link to the blabbermouth article.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bla...wsitemID=51244

Have a great show guys!
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Hirax is on the bill, cool! I know 4 out of the 5 guys in Hirax!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

So is our own Matt and Mike (Division)...Way cool!

Congrats Ryan and the band! That sounds like a killer fuckin' bill!!

Comment

Congrats..yeah I saw an add for the Under Eden album...I must buy it and do a full review..

I already got Division, Severed Savior, Ruin,Final Breath, DM,and Prototype...still waiting for Timelord.

Congrats to all you guys for keeping true metal alive..and I'll try to do my part as well!!

Bill Z Bub
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow, congrats to all of you guys! That's some cool stuff. Have a great show, kick some ass!

Comment

Wow I also know the dudes in Prototype! Small world Tour!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hey matt and mike too.. be kinda fun to meet up with them.

Comment

You guys all better play your Jacksons or Charvels!

Congrats, hope you all have a killer show!
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

The past two years, we were "supposed" to be on the bill, but due to communcation problems or other issues, it never happened. I was determined to play it this year come hell or high water! We've played at this venue (Star Central) a few times before, and it's my favorite place to see a show. Just saw the Behemoth/Morbid Angel gig there last weekend, and it was packed full of metalheads. Looks can be deceiving though...it's at the end of a strip mall.

Bill, if you review our album, I expect to see "does NOT sound like Killswitch Engage" somewhere in there. We ended up remixing because the label wanted an entry in the "metrosexual-core" market. Needless to say, it ended up sounding like neither what we wanted OR what they wanted. Meanwhile, the next album is already half written, and there are no fruity clean vocals...although a breakdown did slip into one song. Curses!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone
                    Bill, if you review our album, I expect to see "does NOT sound like Killswitch Engage" somewhere in there. We ended up remixing because the label wanted an entry in the "metrosexual-core" market. Needless to say, it ended up sounding like neither what we wanted OR what they wanted. Meanwhile, the next album is already half written, and there are no fruity clean vocals...although a breakdown did slip into one song. Curses!
                    Dude, I'm quite positive it will make me smile....in a very good way..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone
                      The past two years, we were "supposed" to be on the bill, but due to communcation problems or other issues, it never happened. I was determined to play it this year come hell or high water! We've played at this venue (Star Central) a few times before, and it's my favorite place to see a show. Just saw the Behemoth/Morbid Angel gig there last weekend, and it was packed full of metalheads. Looks can be deceiving though...it's at the end of a strip mall.

I used to live up on 46th..so I miss Sharkey's at times..yeah with Taco Bell across the street and K-mart just across the road,.. Sat meat raffle!

At least they kept it a decent venue and made upgrades when it went from being Sharkey's to Star Central..in fact.. it is one of the better ones left around here.

Hope you guys stay on the list..

Comment

Working...
                      X