"Arsenal of Megadeth" DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What he said.
    I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot TWNAH and TSHF are on Sanctuary. And KIMBABIG is on Combat. Still, I think there should have been at least a mention of the complete catalog somewhere in there.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
        Cool, I'm totally in the dark with finding these things. Thanks!
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II
          Cool, I'm totally in the dark with finding these things. Thanks!
          No problem. The only one I can seem to access is the one from 1990 with Marty's audition. I don't see any stupid Vic hand pointers anywhere for the other three.

Comment

Originally posted by NunoSoWylde
            Yes it does, but it is hidden. You have to hit enter on your remote when the date 1990 is on the screen.
            Is this the footage? http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ja3WbfZSJc

Comment

Yep, Wake Up Dead audition footage.

Comment

If you watch the videos completely through, when you get to Symphony of Destruction, you get the Gristle Mix video. If you choose the Symphony video from the main menu, you get the original video. Keep watching for the skeleton hands, I think they are in Trust and Train of Consequences. When they are on the screen, just hit enter.

Comment

If you watch the videos completely through, when you get to Symphony of Destruction, you get the Gristle Mix video. If you choose the Symphony video from the main menu, you get the original video. Keep watching for the skeleton hands, I think they are in Trust and Train of Consequences. When they are on the screen, just hit enter.
                  Ah, that's why I saw the Gristle Mix video for Symphony! I was like, wait a minute, I've heard this version before but never saw the video for it, wondered why they used that one instead of the original.

Comment

Sweet, glad the original is there too.
                    The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Working...
                    X