• Show
Clear All

• Pokin' fun @ EVH...

http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comm...IDLink=1947000

Ha HA HA

Man, some of those were really good.

Comment

The Twilight Zone ep! Pete Puma!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My Fav of the bunch.

Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
          My Fav of the bunch.

holy shit! that's great!
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I feel really really guilty about it, but I laughed my ass off at those pictures. Too bad young Eddie couldn't have gotten his shit together.

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF:

Comment

My fave...

I also felt pretty guilty, in between wiping away the tears.
                  Seriously, the guy can afford some dental work, why doesn't he do something about that shit? Maybe because he can't find a dentist's office that will let him brown-bag. Sad...

Comment

I have that Eddie Bling-Bling pic on my desktop...I found that somewhere else a couple weeks ago..that one rocks.

I also love this one:

FWIW, that was a really bad pic of Ed, there are better pics from that night.

Man, you know I am a Van Halen nut...but that is some funny ass shit!
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I wish him well...
                      Last edited by Mr Graphic; 05-07-2006, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X