No announcement yet.

How about some live Uli Roth! Video...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a tree falls in the woods, and no one hears it, did it make a noise?

Hahah...

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell
      I have another video of Uli playing with Schenker, Phil Moog, Pete Way, and Don Airey doing "Rock Bottom". It is from the same festival.
      I also have that on DVD, it's called "Legends Of Rock"
      Uli also does Let it Roll with UFO and plays some classic Cream songs with Jack Bruce on bass and vocals.
      He nails those Clapton solos to a tee!!!

Comment

I'm not saying that he isn't an awesome guitar player. Nor am I saying that he wasn't the origininator. Both are true. What I am saying is that I think Yngwie, imitator or not, pulls it off better.

I would have to see some more Uli. He is still much of an unknown to me.

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal
          If a tree falls in the woods, and no one hears it, did it make a noise?

Hahah...
          yeah...well I'm sure some birds scattered..and some squirrels and wilderlife and whatnots.

All the ones in the know..saw and heard it fall..they were there.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

that was excellent...thanks Steve'o
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yes Steve..My wife Val thanks you too...we are going to see Uli next week..Jeff Scott Sotto will be singing..which is GREAT news..

This dude is THE only guitarist my wife gives two shits about..she's seen and heard 'em all with me for the last 20 years..Uli is the only one that can induce a goosebump on her..not even I could do that!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'll tell ya what... Gimme a minute and I'll post another clip from the same show. UFO and Uli doing Rock Bottom. Schenker looks either board or drunk, but it is a good performance none the less.

Comment

Goosebumps is the word for sure. There are some melodies in there that are absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Man...... Uli is a really bad Yngwie imitator

Comment

Anyone know how to actually download those youtube videos to save as a .AVI?

Comment

Go to Uli's site and download it. It is over 100MB, but is DVD quality.

Comment

Working...
                        X