alice in chains... decades rock live on vh1classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alice in chains... decades rock live on vh1classic

they played two songs... Would? (Phil Anselmo on vocals) also played Rooster (William Duvall on vocals). Band sounded great, however phil is not the answer for them William, now I could see him fronting the band, sounds close enough but not exact to Layne. The band seemed more comfortable with him, than phil. Plus... he can play guitar which would help out Jerry. I say if they are going to do any new material William probably fits the band.
    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
    Amp... Pioneer
    Effects... Boss ME-20

I missed it! Damn!!

Comment

My wife and I were at the actual taping of that show last month. It was killer! They played Would (twice), Rooster, Man in the box, and Angry Chair...

William has played with Jerry a bunch of times, actually toured with him on his solo stuff..

It was a great show!

Shawn
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Who is going to sing for AIC when they tour this month? I was able to get tix for the Boston show. I know it won't be Phil, since he's touring with Down at the moment. Maybe W. Duvall?
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
        X