No announcement yet.

Necrophagist, Arsis, Neuraxis, Alarum tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emo, Nu..that retarded media made monster that took over the entire 90's know as Rap "metal"..I can't go there..NO WAY!!!

The ones that do or did...well I pity them really...much like watching the special olympics..they just don't know any better..

I mean how can you pee on a retard's parade..what fun is that..it's pathetic really..

I loathe anything "poser"..Fred Durst, Tommy Lee, Kid Rock, Stapp, Eminem, 99.9% of anthing mainstream ..jeez the list is endless..

know matter how famous these turds are or were...I can NEVER repect them or take them seriously..never happen!

I hold then in the excatly same regard as NSYNC..or any of the gay boy bands..or any R & B boogers.:ROTF:
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

how many times have we seen this before? A thread about Necrophagist turns to talk of Justin Timberlake....
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
        how many times have we seen this before? A thread about Necrophagist turns to talk of Justin Timberlake....
        all the time..but I saw that fucker on SNL and he was funny!

"Come on down to Omletteville"..classic!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well i talk about metal so that eliminates all those wankers like Korn, Fred Durst. Well in every genre there are bad bands, even if it's just to make the good bands good.
          I meant it more along the line that there seems to be no style of metal you generally dislike.

Flo
          http://www.myspace.com/drasticviolence

Thrash/Death-Metal from Germany

Comment

I'm very open minded when it comes to metal..I think there is good and bad in all genres of metal..I'd much rather hear a great power metal band than a gay black metal band ..and Visa versa..

good metal is good metal..I like any metal as long as it has some musical value to it..

that whole Korn, and Limp Biscuit BS..to me that is a media made package..to spoon feed to the masses with TONS of promotion and tried to pass off as being "metal" to make money..but a true metalhead..like us ...know better..

popularity does not mean Talent..that's a fact!

I find that what is usually mainstrean and "popular" is cookie cutter, generic, paint by numbers swill..it's just a marketable "package" to sell..it's not from the heart..it's not about the music..it's an marketable image..it's all about money..

Metal is NOT about money..it's a mindset..a lifestyle.

Real metal is timeless..that pop shit is dated..and it will always will be...it was the flavor of that month..years ago..and that's the truth..

Bands like Disturbed, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Mushroohead, and Godsmack..all interchangeable...

All that Emo stuff is cookie cutter...but at least white kids have something to call their own..instaed of trying to be "cool" and fit in ..in their Fubu wear and spray painted bling bling, talking and acting like a ghetto resident...so I give them their space.

Nevermore and the ilk is NOT interchangable nor will it be dated..their 1st albulm still sounds fresh today..
            Last edited by horns666; 05-24-2006, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X