Lilitu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilitu

This is a rising band from Atlanta ... just wanted to see what everyone thinks.

New Blood Promise Video for "Suite 218" by producer David Brodsky (Trivium post-production/editor), God Forbid, Diecast) The video was filmed in a big ole ba...
    My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

They've changed their name to Blood Promise. Lots more songs at http://www.myspace.com/lilitu and http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=50500391

Comment

That sucks. Their old stuff ruled. This new stuff isn't my bag, at all.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Yeah, they did change their sound. I don't think it sucks ... I just think they're going in a different direction. Derek and Jason are both heavily influenced by H.I.M. and similar dark melodic bands. I think they've been trying to nail that sound for years but stay heavier.

Comment

Yeah, but there's a lot of Killswitch influence in the new stuff, and that kills it for me.

Comment

Memorial was excellent. The Dolores Lesion was decent in its own right, but they ventured into territory where there are too many other bands doing it better.

I didn't know they'd changed their name though, that's interesting. I went to their website recently and guessed they must have split.

Comment

Exactly my take on it. "Unhallowed Be Thy Shame" kicks so much ass, I went into convulsions.

Comment

Eh, I think they're still good. At least I can understand Derek's vocals now.

Comment

What is this, metal Lite? I didn't like the vocal style at all....all those guitars and I could hardly hear 'em.....I almost clicked off but I thought to myself, I wonder if they'll NOT have a solo...well, almost, the last 20 seconds??? C'mon... the solo was very weak & repetitive also....GONG!

Heh

Well, you asked!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                    all those guitars and I could hardly hear 'em
                    Yeah, I could barely hear the guitars.

Comment

Working...
                    X