No announcement yet.

Ripping Metal - dueling Jackson Vid !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn that video was about as bad as it gets. serious cheese.

Comment

Judging just from the descriptions from this thread, I know for a fact that this is Kaledon and the song is The New Kingdom. I have a full scale rant on these guys... But I am too busy right now.

Comment

Whenever you're ready. I'll be here to read it.

Comment

lol that is brilliant.

Beats Rhapsody and the 'guitar that fires dragon flames to kill the evil leather clad vampire woman in someones back garden' video :P

Comment

OK

i checked their website and watched some of the other videos... just ordered a cd.. the Part 3 one...

Mighty Son Of The Lord...killer power metal song... i love it!

\m/

Comment

Originally posted by InFlamed666
              lol that is brilliant.

Beats Rhapsody and the 'guitar that fires dragon flames to kill the evil leather clad vampire woman in someones back garden' video :P
              You forgot key aspects... The keyboardist casting magic missle, and the evil chick dressed in leather is also naked. Plus the guitarist's super mullet.

Originally posted by InFlamed666
              i checked their website and watched some of the other videos... just ordered a cd.. the Part 3 one...
              I am very sad for this misfortune
              Last edited by Inearthed; 06-02-2006, 07:10 PM.

Comment

lol...

if it sounds good to me, i'll buy it! :p

Comment

Nowhere is the Power Of The Dragonflame more evident than on the escalator at the mall. Nothing summons the mythical beast like a Baskin Robbins mission. These boys are fuct if a train comes along.

Rhapsody are quite fruity; what is it Bill calls them, Dragonhumpers?
                  Last edited by Top Jimmy B; 06-03-2006, 10:53 AM.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That was pretty bad but no worse than others iv seen.
                    The worst being Rhapsodys Holy Thunderforce. The back garden battle reanactment with about 4 people on each side!
                    But then any song that has the line "for the glory of the king to defeat the evil enemies" was always going to have a top quality video!
                    If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Comment

Working...
                    X